Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
As seen on TV products

We've all seen the infomercials. I've been curious enough to try an item or two and usually end up disappointed. Has anyone ever tried one of these infamous as seen on TV products? If so which ones? Were you as happy as the guy or gal in the commercial seems to be with your purchase?
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:We've all seen the infomercials. I've been curious enough to try an item or two and usually end up disappointed. Has anyone ever tried one of these infamous as seen on TV products? If so which ones? Were you as happy as the guy or gal in the commercial seems to be with your purchase?

This girl is hilarious and informative.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_qu...v3yardgirl

Vince Offer's Slap Chop, Baby!!!

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Quote:This girl is hilarious and informative.

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=as+seen+on+tv+grav3yardgirl'>http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=as+seen+on+tv+grav3yardgirl</a>

I've tried to watch her videos before...but honestly, I can't get past the goofy faces she makes. It's as bad as watching Miley with the tongue thing to me...makes me uncomfortable!!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:I've tried to watch her videos before...but honestly, I can't get past the goofy faces she makes. It's as bad as watching Miley with the tongue thing to me...makes me uncomfortable!!

She reminds me of a female Jim Carrey.

Quote:She reminds me of a female Jim Carrey.

I've never thought of it, but you're right about that...and I can't stand Jim Carey!!! :no:

I clicked on the link. I couldn't get myself to click on the video after looking at her.

Idk if those expandable hoses work or not but I see a lot of people with them.

Quote:Idk if those expandable hoses work or not but I see a lot of people with them.

My MIL has one...seems to work for her. She's one of those as seen on TV junkies!

Quote:My MIL has one...seems to work for her. She's one of those as seen on TV junkies!

I've seen so many people with those hoses, I'm almost not embarrassed to by one. I just want something small for the back yard. My plants get water by the irrigation so I only need one small and out of the way to clean pollen off my patio and furniture. Been having those unsightly bulky rubber hoses laying around.

Quote:I've seen so many people with those hoses, I'm almost not embarrassed to by one. I just want something small for the back yard. My plants get water by the irrigation so I only need one small and out of the way to clean pollen off my patio and furniture. Been having those unsightly bulky rubber hoses laying around.

She's got issues with her hands because of her age and she seems to be able to handle it quite easily.

Quote:Vince Offer's Slap Chop, Baby!!!

I have a Slap Chop also. I use it quite often.

Quote:I have a Slap Chop also. I use it quite often.

I have one of those vidalia chop wizards...I use that thing just about every time I cook!

Quote:She's got issues with her hands because of her age and she seems to be able to handle it quite easily.

I'm in shape and I don't even like dealing with a regular hose so I can imagine older people would love them. For me, I would like it because it is small and out of the way since I wouldn't need it but for cleaning off pollen. I just question their ability to retract on their own as advertised.

Nothing could beat the Flowbee

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

Quote:I have a Slap Chop also. I use it quite often.

We've got one, but I think she ordered from one of them pampered chef things or whatever it's called. I'm pretty sure it's the same thing. It works pretty well whenever we use it.

Quote:Nothing could beat the Flowbee

LMBO! I will admit, when I was 13 or so I was at one of my parents friends house that had one. He talked me into letting him use it on me. That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen. But man, were ALL the girlies checking out my locks the next day at school! Or were they laughing at my hair? I don't remember.

I have a Turbo Cooker by Chef Randall. I have had it for about 8 years and it easily one the best kitchen products I have ever owned.
Signature goes here.

I have a Ronco rotisserie...you really do pretty much just set it and forget it!! It makes the best chicken!!!

Quote:I have a Ronco rotisserie...you really do pretty much just set it and forget it!! It makes the best chicken!!!
So it's like a crock pot but for birds only?

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"