Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Chick-Fil-A Takes Over KFC As Chicken King

I've never had CFA but the KFC in my area is absolutely horrible with customer service. I've probably only been about 5 times in the last 10 years but I can't remember it taking less than 20 minutes in the drive thru each time.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Anybody tried PDQ yet? They opened one near my house haven't had a chance to make it though...

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

Quote:Anybody tried PDQ yet? They opened one near my house haven't had a chance to make it though...

what the hell is PDQ?

Quote:I've never had CFA but the KFC in my area is absolutely horrible with customer service. I've probably only been about 5 times in the last 10 years but I can't remember it taking less than 20 minutes in the drive thru each time.

I usually won't mind waiting if the end result is actually HOT food....getting the food very fast but at lukewarm temperatures is more annoying to me. 

Quote:I usually won't mind waiting if the end result is actually HOT food....getting the food very fast but at lukewarm temperatures is more annoying to me.

I'll agree on this.

I always get a thing of their nuggets and one of the side salads when I go there. They have grilled nuggets now so it can be even better for you. I love the little packet of roasted pepper thingies that they give you with the side salads...I wish I could buy those things for my salads at home!!!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

I don't care how good it is, if there's a drive thru and I'm there over 10 minutes I'm pissed.

Over 20 is inexcusable. It's KFC!

I live like 20 minutes from the nearest fast food joint so the food is never hot when I get back anyway. It's usually easier for me just to make something.

Quote:I don't care how good it is, if there's a drive thru and I'm there over 10 minutes I'm [BAD WORD REMOVED].

Over 20 is inexcusable. It's KFC!

I live like 20 minutes from the nearest fast food joint so the food is never hot when I get back anyway. It's usually easier for me just to make something.

I thought the 20 minutes was just you exaggerating. I've never had to wait that long ever in a drive through. 

Quote:I thought the 20 minutes was just you exaggerating. I've never had to wait that long ever in a drive through.

We're talking like "Sir can you please pull over to the side and we'll bring your order out to you" levels of waiting. It was at least 10-15 minutes on multiple visits. It also seems like there's always just two 16 year old kids running the whole place, so I guess that shouldn't shock me.

There is a certain McDonalds in town that's the same way, I rejoiced upon high the day my son grew out of the happy meal stage.

Quote:Well its more healthy than feeding them what passes as chicken in the nuggets at McDisgusting. 

It is higher quality meat but neither is healthy.

(This post was last modified: 04-01-2014, 02:15 PM by rollerjag.)

Saying CFA chicken nuggets are better than McDonald's chicken nuggets is like saying Chad Henne is a better QB than Blaine Gabbert.

Just because it's true doesn't mean it should be your goal.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Quote:Saying CFA chicken nuggets are better than McDonald's chicken nuggets is like saying Chad Henne is a better QB than Blaine Gabbert.

Why are you insulting chicken nuggets? Did they do something to you? I believe your average chicken nugget can throw a better out than Henne can.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Neither are that good imo, KFC taste like they threw a wet salty napkin on their meat and fried it, and CFA is what I assume eating drywall is like.   

Quote:what the hell is PDQ?
New Zaxby's like place owned in part by Tim Terrific.

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

Quote:Neither are that good imo, KFC taste like they threw a wet salty napkin on their meat and fried it, and CFA is what I assume eating drywall is like.   

I assume you only eat at the finest of restaurants.  Do you have any Grey Poupon?  

Huh

Quote:Anybody tried PDQ yet? They opened one near my house haven't had a chance to make it though...

Very meh. My son gets things for free kids meals at PDQ from his school. The first time I went, I got a salad and it wasn't that good. I tried the buffalo chicken sandwich and it was decent. The food is almost all fried and kind of soggy.

I'd say Zaxbys is better.

Quote:Neither are that good imo, KFC taste like they threw a wet salty napkin on their meat and fried it, and CFA is what I assume eating drywall is like.   

Chick Fil A sandwiches are very good. To say their food tastes like eating drywall is just stupid. 

I'm guessing you don't like Chick Fil A for other reasons. 

Quote:Saying CFA chicken nuggets are better than McDonald's chicken nuggets is like saying Chad Henne is a better QB than Blaine Gabbert.

No, Chick Fil A nuggets are actually chicken breast, not processed mystery meat. 

Quote:New Zaxby's like place owned in part by Tim Terrific.

Vinny Testaverde is part owner as well. 

Quote:New Zaxby's like place owned in part by Tim Terrific.

What is a Tim Terrific?