Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Chick-Fil-A Takes Over KFC As Chicken King

Quote:Chick Fil A sandwiches are very good. To say their food tastes like eating drywall is just stupid. 

I'm guessing you don't like Chick Fil A for other reasons. 

What other reasons than their food being a dry bland mess? 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:What is a Tim Terrific?
Tebow...

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

Quote:What other reasons than their food being a dry bland mess? 

Their food is not a dry bland mess. 

Quote:Tebow...

Tebow has earned that much dough from football? I didn't think he was drafted high enough to get that much money. 

Quote:Their food is not a dry bland mess.

In your opinion...just as it is bland in his opinion.

Neither have to be wrong. He doesn't like it, you do.

Personally I wouldn't eat it. But I don't eat any fast food.

I've had CFA once several years ago and I have to say it was far and away the best fast food chicken I've tasted.

Quote: 

Tebow has earned that much dough from football? I didn't think he was drafted high enough to get that much money. 

He's just a partial investor in franchise locations. So are Vinny Testaverde and Derrick Brooks. 

I love Chick-Fil-A.

I've never had a negative experience with any of the people there. *Knocks on wood*

Quote:Chick Fil A sandwiches are very good. To say their food tastes like eating drywall is just stupid. 

I'm guessing you don't like Chick Fil A for other reasons. 

It's not stupid. They are bad. And the reason I say they are bad is because they are bad.

I'm guessing the reason you like Chik-Fil-A is you don't have an appreciation for good food.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 04-01-2014, 05:10 PM by thunderbuns.)

Quote:It's not stupid. They are bad. And the reason I say they are bad is because they are bad.

I'm guessing the reason you like Chik-Fil-A is you don't have an appreciation for good food.

Chick Fil A is good compared to other fast food. But that's like saying Target is good compared to Walmart. 

I enjoyed the Henne/Gabbert one earlier too.

Quote:I don't think I've EVER had a bad experience at CFA.
neither have I. And I've been there hundreds of times.
Check out my latest articles at http://www.jaguars101.com/

Quote:I thought the 20 minutes was just you exaggerating. I've never had to wait that long ever in a drive through.
try being at kfc or Popeye's at around 9 or 10 at night...

They have overtaken KFC because they are a finely run corporation. They have a superior product.

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Quote:They have overtaken KFC because they are a finely run corporation. They have a superior product.
capitalism at its finest.

Chik-Fil-A takes over KFC as #1???

Not in my book they don't. Just because you may sell more product doesn't mean that your product is better.

I've eaten at both FF restaurants (CFA only a couple of times), and Colonel Sanders is Above and Beyond... By Far...

Never I Say...

NEVER...

NH3...
"AZANE"

Quote:Publix chicken rules in our house now.

Publix's chicken rules Everywhere...

NH3...
"AZANE"

Quote:capitalism at its finest.
The funny thing about capitalism is that it's a slave to the wants of the people. If you take care of your consumer and give them what they want, you prosper. If you do not, you do not prosper. That very simple equation has been proven time and time again over the years, and this is just another example of it.

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Quote:The funny thing about capitalism is that it's a slave to the wants of the people. If you take care of your consumer and give them what they want, you prosper. If you do not, you do not prosper. That very simple equation has been proven time and time again over the years, and this is just another example of it.

Unless you have a monopoly.  Hi Comcast!

Huh

I've never liked KFC. Popeyes is 10x better if your gonna go the fast food fried chicken route. Chic Fil A is awesome too, haven't had it in about 3 years though. I try to avoid fast food as much as possible.

60% of the time, It works Everytime...

[Image: BS5hg.jpg][Image: m5Lb.jpg][Image: 5YnyA.jpg][Image: U2VW7.jpg]

I don't always eat fast food, but when I do, it's CFA.

Quote:I don't always eat fast food, but when I do, it's CFA.

"The most interesting guy on the message board"....
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:"The most interesting guy on the message board"....

Your welcome.