Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Pull up your pants or pay a fine!

Pull up your pants or pay a fine! Louisiana parish introduces $50 saggy pants fine for first-time offenders and $100 for repeat offenders

The Louisiana parish of Jefferson Davis is the latest place in the country to introduce a ban on people wearing their pants too low.

Local police jurors unanimously passed an ordinance on Wednesday making it illegal for any person to appear in a public place wearing pants below the waist and exposing their skin or undergarments.

Police Juror Steve Eastman said saggy pants have been a long-running problem in the parish.

<div style="color:rgb(0,0,0);background-color:rgb(255,255,255);text-align:left;">

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...z2xFSrAuI6
</div>

You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Finally "cracking" down I see. Some cant help it though, its in their genes jeans. 

Blakes Life Matters

I went to Walmart one day to go get something, forgot what, but when I was walking in to the store, some dude was walking in front of me and had his pants hangin low like that with his boxers up high, only to expose his blatant attempt to wipe after using the bathroom.. Skidder mark city and it was disgusting.. I see people like that and all I do is laugh because they don't realize how [BLEEP] they look haha  

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

I was downtown yesterday near Ocean and Monroe...was sag city. Absolutely ridiculous. Dudes having to walk with their hands inside the waist to keep them on their thighs. Was it a fad started by the homeless that picked up clothes from a shelter or something?

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

Quote:I was downtown yesterday near Ocean and Monroe...was sag city. Absolutely ridiculous. Dudes having to walk with their hands inside the waist to keep them on their thighs. Was it a fad started by the homeless that picked up clothes from a shelter or something?

Actually, rumor has it that the fad was started in prison. Pants worn by men that way was an indicator to other prisoners that he was "available" for lovins haha

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

I bet these "local police jurors" would claim they believe in freedom. Are they mad at yoga pants?
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died a small boy than to fumble this football" - John Heisman

(This post was last modified: 03-28-2014, 01:57 PM by xJAGGYx.)

I assume if I'm not wearing any pants then that is ok. That's still ok, right?

Quote:Actually, rumor has it that the fad was started in prison. Pants worn by men that way was an indicator to other prisoners that he was "available" for lovins haha
I always heard it was because belts were not allowed in prison and thus there was a little bit of sagging occurring.

“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

I know when people talk about pull up your pants it is because of the brothas walking around showing their boxers. I have to say I don't see nearly as many young guys sagging their pants as I do nasty women showing their [BLEEP] crack or whale tail. Fine them too.

Quote:I know when people talk about pull up your pants it is because of the brothas walking around showing their boxers. I have to say I don't see nearly as many young guys sagging their pants as I do nasty women showing their [BAD WORD REMOVED] crack or whale tail. Fine them too.

A lot of good looking women become unhot when I see crackage.

Come on guys, don't be a square!

[Image: justin-bieber-saggy-pants.jpg]

B)
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Aw! yeah! The beibster!

I thought I was sick, until I realized I don't google topless Beiber pics. That's a new low. Still love ya though knarnn.

Quote:Aw! yeah! The beibster!

I thought I was sick, until I realized I don't google topless Beiber pics. That's a new low. Still love ya though knarnn.

That the Beiber? I was wondering who that poor, flat chested lesbian was!!! :whistling:
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:That the Beiber? I was wondering who that poor, flat chested lesbian was!!! :whistling:

I wasn't sure if it was beibster or not, I only assumed it was because I wanted to punch my IPad when I saw the picture.

Quote:Actually, rumor has it that the fad was started in prison. Pants worn by men that way was an indicator to other prisoners that he was "available" for lovins haha
Nice lol

Quote: Are they mad at yoga pants?
Blasphemy!

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

Quote:A lot of good looking women become unhot when I see crackage.

That doesn't make sense.

Quote:That doesn't make sense.

I don't wanna see butt crack when she has all her clothes on. For me it's a turn off.

while I want you to pull up your pants, I'm not sure I like having public dress codes that fine people for not taking part. Then again it's only a local law so you could always move if you just have to break their dress code.

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

I was stopped at a red light when a young guy walks in the crosswalk with one hand holding his pants at thigh level, the other hand holding a soft drink, and his ear pressed against his shoulder talking on his cell phone. It made me wonder what's going to hit the ground when the phone call is over?

Regards......................the Chiefjag

Quote:Come on guys, don't be a square!

[Image: justin-bieber-saggy-pants.jpg]

B)
That looks so stupid.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"