Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Coaching Candidates

Who are the best available candidates?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Mike Smith, Sean Payton, or Josh Mcdaniels in my opinion should be the top 3 guys Caldwell tries to land with Mcdaniels being the 3rd option. 

Out of those 3, gimmie Payton.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Coughlin is an easy name to just throw in there.

Coughlin wants full control I'm sure

Coughlin is too elderly

Coughlin, Smith, or McDaniels.

Caldwell has ties to Smith in Atlanta so I'd be shocked if he wasnt the guy.

we already have this thread in NFL section

Tony Khan!

Trade for Sean Payton.

Im down for Payton but all these people killing Mike Smith for tailing off and yet the Saints have struggled for a while now and his teams always have terrible defenses. Cant seem to hire a decent DC.

No freakin way to Sean Payton. I wouldn't mind Josh McDaniel's as long as he's grown up. Todd Haley is another candidate.

Payton or Coughlin. Super Bowl winning head coaches please.

Payton's Saints put up monster numbers on offense. Their drafting and defense are TERRIBLE.

Straight up....I want Urban Meyer.

Quote:Payton's Saints put up monster numbers on offense. Their drafting and defense are TERRIBLE.

Their offense is great, sure. I get what type of offensive mind he is. But his defenses are always tetrible ssme with hisbhires on the defensive side of the ball.

Think people just know his name and automatically love him.cdude has had Brees.

Todd Haley. So rooting for the Steelers to miss playoffs.

Quote:Todd Haley. So rooting for the Steelers to miss playoffs.
My problem with Haley is he is a hot head. He also for some reason has taken Antonio Brown out of the game plan.
[Image: OIG4.uBuSY6yngBYRov__0Zi.?dpr=2.6&pid=ImgDetMain]

So nobody in here believes in the Rooney Rule just like the owners eh?

Quote:So nobody in here believes in the Rooney Rule just like the owners eh?

Terryl Austin should be seriously consideted.