Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Watch as Man With Road Rage Gets Dose of ‘Instant Karma’

Quote:100% blame on the guy.   You can clearly see right before the guy crashed there was a left hand turning lane.  My guess is she was making a left turn shortly afterwards.  I generally stay out of the passing lanes on highways and stuff, but If I'm making a left turn on a regular road I'm not going to be stupid and drive in the wrong lane and miss the turn. 

she was in the left hand lane for quite aways before that left turn came about

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Left lane slow driver. Has time to video while driving. She's an idiot! She pissed the other guy off, then he over reacted and shows he can't drive. But I've seen too many of these left lane slow schmucks. Their logic? I'm going the speed limit. Ok...now..a mile behind them a cop, ambulance is trying to get by, slow driver doesnt see them, continues on. Ticket those fools.
Blakes Life Matters

How do we know she didn't start filming him after SHE did something to tinkle him off? She looks like she's passing the truck in the other lane, but not right away...for all we know the other driver slowed down to get out of the way of the stupid lady filming the jerk behind her.

He is a complete tool, but I'm thinking she's more than an innocent bystander in this because otherwise why would you film it?
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

http://youtu.be/EqP3wT5lpa4

Quote:I'm not disputing or denying that the guy was exactly what you called him...that said, the law is to keep right, use the left lane only to pass. She should have moved over. They both should be summonsed. 

Regardless of the speed limit, she should have moved over to the right lane. Thats the law. 
On the highway, I agree 100%. There is a difference though on roads like this one with stop lights and turning lanes in the center of the road to turn left as the video shows. It's like riding on 17 or blanding in OP for example.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

Quote:100% blame on the guy.   You can clearly see right before the guy crashed there was a left hand turning lane.  My guess is she was making a left turn shortly afterwards.  I generally stay out of the passing lanes on highways and stuff, but If I'm making a left turn on a regular road I'm not going to be stupid and drive in the wrong lane and miss the turn. 
Yup, I agree. That's mu point here as well.

;

Quote:How do we know she didn't start filming him after SHE did something to tinkle him off? She looks like she's passing the truck in the other lane, but not right away...for all we know the other driver slowed down to get out of the way of the stupid lady filming the jerk behind her.

He is a complete tool, but I'm thinking she's more than an innocent bystander in this because otherwise why would you film it?
Don't you hate it when someone tinkles you off??

;

Quote:Don't you hate it when someone tinkles you off??

Absolutely!!!!!

Quote:she was in the left hand lane for quite aways before that left turn came about

The video starts off with a truck next to her.  At about 0:50 we can see that the truck slowed down and is behind her, but then about 10 seconds later we see that there was another white truck in front of that truck.  Then as soon as we see that white truck behind her, coast is clear and moron truck pumps the gas and swings around her with no warning. 

So to recap.  She couldn't get into the other lane because there were two trucks blocking that lane.  The guy wasn't mad because she wasn't getting over, he was mad because she wasn't going 90 mph and he because didn't get his way.  She also knew that there was no way she could have changed lanes while that guy was behind her because moron truck was going to pump the gas and shoot into the lane before her hand even reached the turn signal.

Quote:How do we know she didn't start filming him after SHE did something to tinkle him off? She looks like she's passing the truck in the other lane, but not right away...for all we know the other driver slowed down to get out of the way of the stupid lady filming the jerk behind her.

Filming while driving isn't the smartest thing.   But there are a good deal of people like youtube vloggers that pretty much record everything.   What also is bizarre is the ridiculous face on the guy while exhibiting said obscene gesture.  Almost like the whole thing was staged.  But I'm guessing what happened is AFTER he saw that he was being filmed, he decided to put on a show for the camera, ultimately leading to his own demise.  

OK, I'm going to stop watching this video now.  What is this?  JFK?

Quote:Filming while driving isn't the smartest thing.   But there are a good deal of people like youtube vloggers that pretty much record everything.   What also is bizarre is the ridiculous face on the guy while exhibiting said obscene gesture.  Almost like the whole thing was staged.  But I'm guessing what happened is AFTER he saw that he was being filmed, he decided to put on a show for the camera, ultimately leading to his own demise.  

OK, I'm going to stop watching this video now.  What is this?  JFK?

Was there another driver on the grassy knoll???

Quote:Was there another driver on the grassy knoll???

There's another camera angle for sure which would have shed more light on this.  Maybe there was a baby jaguar in the middle of the road and his erratic driving was the only thing that saved it.  Maybe he was trying to warn the girl of the jaguar by using an ancient sign language (which we all didn't know how to interpret).  

Maybe she stole something out of the back of his truck, like say a baby jaguar, and he was chasing her trying to get it back.  

In the near future when there are cameras in our clothes and inside our skin, it will make so much more sense.        

Quote:There's another camera angle for sure which would have shed more light on this.  Maybe there was a baby jaguar in the middle of the road and his erratic driving was the only thing that saved it.  Maybe he was trying to warn the girl of the jaguar by using an ancient sign language (which we all didn't know how to interpret).  

Maybe she stole something out of the back of his truck, like say a baby jaguar, and he was chasing her trying to get it back.  

In the near future when there are cameras in our clothes and inside our skin, it will make so much more sense.

I'd chase you down if you stole my baby jaguar!!!

Interesting that nobody mentions the fact he cut her off right before he swerved out of control. He deserved that. If you drive angry and out of control, that's what happens to you. Anger doesn't serve you well behind the wheel, plain and simple.
<FONT size=3>The secret to surfing is don't do anything.</FONT>

Quote:Interesting that nobody mentions the fact he cut her off right before he swerved out of control. He deserved that. If you drive angry and out of control, that's what happens to you. Anger doesn't serve you well behind the wheel, plain and simple.
Anger doesn't serve you well anywhere.

(This post was last modified: 03-29-2014, 05:57 PM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:Anger doesn't serve you well anywhere.

especially in the draft

Quote:Anger doesn't serve you well anywhere.

Only in the bedroom. Hi-o!
<FONT size=3>The secret to surfing is don't do anything.</FONT>

Florida Road Rage Driver Arrested After Instant Karma Crash Video Goes Viral (Video)

A Florida man was arrested for reckless driving after a video titled “Redneck Roadrage/Instant Karma” went viral on YouTube.

Authorities identified the man, who can be seen hanging out of his window and flipping off the driver in the video, which has over 7.8 million views on YouTube.

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/society/c...iral-video

You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

Quote:especially in the draft

Well played, sir.

Big truck guy is one of my all time least favorite characters.