Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Brian Sexton

With the new radio station deal, the team and the station need to agree upon who will call the games. I know he has been here since the beginning, but can we please replace this guy? Aside from the Mike Thomas Hail Mary play, he hasn't made a single memorable call. He is a nice guy, but he does absolutely nothing to enhance the game day experience. His sub par skill set was made more apparent when we went through that stretch of blackouts a few years back. He is a very forgettable figure. I get his presence has no bearing on what happens on the field, but the guy is straight boring. We can certainly upgrade.
Only a chump boos the home team!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I don't have a problem with him.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 03-19-2014, 01:00 PM by Jags32250.)

Yup, it's the offseason

I like Sexton"turns on shield"

I like him.

Quote:Yup, it's the offseason
This lol. I like Sexton btw..

Also like him

I never had a problem with Sexton. I know tons of people who did though.

Quote:With the new radio station deal, the team and the station need to agree upon who will call the games. I know he has been here since the beginning, but can we please replace this guy? Aside from the Mike Thomas Hail Mary play, he hasn't made a single memorable call. He is a nice guy, but he does absolutely nothing to enhance the game day experience. His sub par skill set was made more apparent when we went through that stretch of blackouts a few years back. He is a very forgettable figure. I get his presence has no bearing on what happens on the field, but the guy is straight boring. We can certainly upgrade.
Lol Gus Johnson called that play: I'd link it but i'll get banned. 

Can we get Gruden or Berman?

Ehhhh.   He's not that great - but I'm not really mad at the guy.   I'd be OK with a change - but I'm not calling for his head. 

Quote:Lol Gus Johnson called that play: I'd link it but i'll get banned.

It was Sexton. The radio station still has it up if you care to Google it.

Quote:Can we get Gruden or Berman?

I'd rather listen to radio silence than listen to Berman. He is awful.

I just find the guy to be dull. Everything else with this team is getting an upgrade. Why not bring in a guy who can actually generate excitement since everything is under review with the switch?

Frangie:      Play by Play

Prosser:     Color

Lamm:        Analysis

When they have no time,  they think about it!

When they go down hard, they think about it!

Just watch Peyton, Andrew, Caep even Mr. Bundchen.

Quote:Ehhhh. He's not that great - but I'm not really mad at the guy. I'd be OK with a change - but I'm not calling for his head.

That's the thing, he is just okay.

(This post was last modified: 03-19-2014, 01:26 PM by Vicbow Rules.)

Quote:Frangie:      Play by Play

Prosser:     Color

Lamm:        Analysis

By the time Frangie gets one sentence out after repeating it 15x there will be 8 plays we will have missed.

Oh, and I don't mind Sexton.  

“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

I don't mind Sexton, except for when he goes from !!!!!!!!!!!! to -__- on the same play.

Please God.. not David Lamm. That guy can't say a sentence without sounding like he is gargling gravy.

(This post was last modified: 03-19-2014, 01:37 PM by jtmoney.)

Quote:I don't mind Sexton, except for when he goes from !!!!!!!!!!!! to -__- on the same play.

And he does that all the time. That isn't good. We could do better.