Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Blake Bortles And Cecil Shorts Practicing !

http://instagram.com/p/lapRZaj4ej/

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Interesting
Shock the world

(This post was last modified: 03-16-2014, 11:41 AM by Redsky39.)

Pretty sweet. I like Bortles tbh.

And lel at Cecil's eyes being closed.

But Bortles' gon bust

CS4 is a clone of his old man.

Quote:Just to be different, Bortles.

[Image: interdasting.jpg]

Yes please
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Please no.

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

Quote:Please no.

The only way I want Bortles here is if Bridgewater and/ or Manziel are already gone. 

I'd be okay selecting Bortles after a trade down, but thats about it. 

2nd best qb. I would gladly take it.

Quote:2nd best qb. I would gladly take it.

3rd best QB, at best. 

I think he'll be better than Manziel.  I don't think Manziel can be a pocket passer.  That's not to say he has bad pocket presence, but I think in the NFL he'll find it much harder than it was in college to do the voodoo that he does so well.

I'd rather have Bridgewater.  But I think Bortles could be good too.  It's all up to Dave in the end.  Hopefully he makes the right choice, whatever the choice is.

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Yes please.

Quote:3rd best QB, at best.

I disagree. I don't think Manziel is thag great of a prospect. Questionable pocket presence and I don't think he will be able to run around like a chicken with no head.

I would love Bortles

I think Bortles ends up being the best QB of this draft when all is said and done.

Quote:I disagree. I don't think Manziel is thag great of a prospect. Questionable pocket presence and I don't think he will be able to run around like a chicken with no head.

If some of Manziel's playmaking magic does translate to the pro game, teams who passed on him are going to be sorry. 

Quote:CS4 is a clone of his old man.

I just Started a new job and they got me CS6. It's rad.

I've been using CS3 for years.

Cecil is a cool and nice guy 

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

Quote:If some of Manziel's playmaking magic does translate to the pro game, teams who passed on him are going to be sorry.

Some will but teams are going to force Manziel to win from the pocket and I don't think he can.