Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Titans give Charlie Whitehurst a 2 yr/8 million dollar deal

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/201...tennessee/

Terrific addition.  :yes:

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/201...tennessee/

Terrific addition.  :yes:
Jesus Christhurst will be starting by week 3.

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

My God he's still in the league?

How has he been paid that well again!?

I've never understood the love for Whitehurst.

Everyone seems to love paying him and I've never seen him do anything decent.

2 yr. 8 mil?  lol  That is a great deal for Whitehurst and the Jags

As much as I dislike Henne, I would take him over Whitehurst.
Only a chump boos the home team!

The more these other numbers are coming out, the more you see that Henne is being paid in line with other backup QBs.

Quote:I've never understood the love for Whitehurst.

Everyone seems to love paying him and I've never seen him do anything decent.

I don't get it with him. But he's made a ton of money and been in the league for almost ten years.

Stunning.

;

;

If there's room for a guy like Henne to make millions of dollars a year in spite of showing that he's a terrible QB I can't really feel surprised about any other guys getting the same kind of treatment.

lol!!!!!!!!!

Tanking? :whistling:

lol... I remember when Seattle acquired Whitehurst a while back and NFL Network made such a big deal about it, throwing words like " potential franchise quarterback" in there.

There is a guy in my town that shares the same last name. I'm almost positive they are not related, but talking to him, you'd think that Charlie is the best QB ever that just always gets screwed over. 

"Expect for the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes."

Lol wut?

Quote:If there's room for a guy like Henne to make millions of dollars a year in spite of showing that he's a terrible QB I can't really feel surprised about any other guys getting the same kind of treatment.

Did Henne somehow disrespect you in person or something? It's like any time Henne is mentioned in a thread I see a few posts down Oklahomie bashing him. Give it a rest. He's not that good, we get it. Neither was Uche or Meester or Marcedes. Can't replace the entire roster at once, but Dave is doing what he can.

Quote:Tanking? :whistling:

I considered that but they brought back Pollard and signed Woodyard. I think more clueless than tanking.
;

;

Whitehurst. It's his hair bro. Coaches dig the hair.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(This post was last modified: 03-17-2014, 09:19 AM by Oklahomie.)

Quote:Did Henne somehow disrespect you in person or something? It's like any time Henne is mentioned in a thread I see a few posts down Oklahomie bashing him. Give it a rest. He's not that good, we get it. Neither was Uche or Meester or Marcedes. Can't replace the entire roster at once, but Dave is doing what he can.

Did I have an affair with your mother and just not realize it?

Maybe you should just move on and let it go instead of making something out of nothing.

Being a backup quarterback in the nfl must be the best job in the world.