Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Henne vs McCown

Josh just signed a 10 million 2 year deal with the Bucs. So who is better? Henne or McCown?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Id say its a push

Is there a "none of the above" option?

Henne.

Quote:<div>
I rolled on the floor laughing, With all those missed reads in the pocket Manziel had to improvise. If he had just stuck to the play book (or just be Teddy Bridgewater) A&M would have been in the National Title hunt late

</div>
Trolls gonna troll.  Wallbash

McCown

They kinda' look alike. :teehee:

"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

McCown

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Gotta be McCown. A lil more athletic. More accurate arm. Ill take McCown over Henne any day.

If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

McGowen

When Henne is 'on', I'd pick him.

McCown by a nose. 

ok how bout McCown before last season or Henne? lol

But yeah I'm happy for him he looked good in 5ish games and is getting pretty good contract for 34 year old journeyman.

<FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" color=#ffcc00></FONT>[url=http://s141.photobucket.com/albums/r74/Ratix240sx/?action=view&current=untitled5.jpg][/url]

One is an established starter and has been for a couple seasons. One is not.

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

I don't get the love feast with McCown. He's a decent QB plain and simple. Should be the best QB Tampa Bay has seen in a while though.

McCown is fools gold, he isn't going to have the system that made him look good in Chicago in Tampa.

Fundamentals are the crutch of the talentless
;

;

Henne is younger and has more experience.  McCown is more mobile.  The arms are comparable.  I'd rather Henne for the Jaguars because he is younger, has more game experience, is cheaper and he already has a year in the system.

Respect the game.  Play with a sense of urgency. 

1.)  Take care of the ball.  Win the turnover battle.

2.)  It's all about 3rd down.  Win on 3rd down to win the game.

3.) Playmakers make plays.  The only reason that you put your uniform on is to make plays. In order to EARN your paycheck, you must make plays.  

Learn from the great collapse of 2023.  

Quote:One is an established starter and has been for a couple seasons. One is not.

Wait, what?

McCown will stink it up next year and they will turn to Glennon and then go winless for Winston, Henne will be benched by week four and the rookie will start so push

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

Look at it this way.  If Henne can be successful with our offense we build, then the franchised man at the helm behind him will excel.  That is the whole point and I feel that is what we are trying to do.  We don't need a guy that looks successful right now, just a guy that is not afraid to take hits and not be scared in the pocket, so we can test our offense of the worst case scenario.   Henne is that guy.  He can be a gunslinger and is a very willing teacher.  I have no idea why everyone is so scared of him.  He will prove to be a very valuable asset to the locker room, and we barely spent any moneys.

Quote:I don't get the love feast with McCown. He's a decent QB plain and simple. Should be the best QB Tampa Bay has seen in a while though.
I'm confident Glennon will challenge him