Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Possible 3 way trade

(This post was last modified: 03-11-2014, 05:02 PM by HiggyJ15.)

Michael Tanier is saying 3 way trade between Texans, Panthers, and Pats

Steve Smith to the Pats

Mallet to the Texans

#33 pick to the Panthers

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

lol

Quote:<div>
I rolled on the floor laughing, With all those missed reads in the pocket Manziel had to improvise. If he had just stuck to the play book (or just be Teddy Bridgewater) A&M would have been in the National Title hunt late

</div>
Trolls gonna troll.  Wallbash

....wow

It's been a while since there has been a 3 way trade in the NFL.   Three way trades seem to happen more in MLB.

<a class="" href='https://twitter.com/MikeTanier'>Michael Tanier ‏<span style="color:rgb(177,187,195);">@MikeTanier</span> </a> <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/MikeTanier/status/443464257603379200' title="12:11 PM - 11 Mar 2014">2h</a>
<p class="" style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;background-color:rgb(245,248,250);">If you missed the news of the <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/search?q=%23patriots&src=hash'>#patriots</a> <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/search?q=%23Texans&src=hash'>#Texans</a> <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/search?q=%23buccaneers&src=hash'>#buccaneers</a> 3 way blockbuster during the Twitter crash, link to article will be up shortly.

Oh no... TMD will be all over this

If this trade goes down it almost guarentees the Texans will pick Clowney

Blockbuster?
Huh

How wants to bet Smith goes off with Brady at QB?

Yes please! I'll take a Teddy with a side of Yankey

Well we better stack our o-line because with Watt and Clowney coming it's going to get ugly.

Quote:Yes please! I'll take a Teddy with a side of Yankey
Texans aren't taking Bridgewater anyways.  If not Clowney, it would probably be Bortles for them from everything I have read/heard.

Mallett is a good QB. Jags fans who laughed at the idea of trading for Mallett will look foolish in the future. 

Not sure why The Patriots would want the Steve Smith side of this trade, though. They'd be smarter taking the 33rd pick and drafting a WR in this deep class. Almost assuredly Jordan Matthews or Devante Adams will be there at 33 and I'd easily, easily rather have one of those 2 than an old, declining midget in Steve Smith. 

Quote:It's been a while since there has been a 3 way trade in the NFL.   Three way trades seem to happen more in MLB.

NBA as well.

Quote:Michael Tanier is saying 3 way trade between Texans, Panthers, and Pats

Steve Smith to the Pats

Mallet to the Texans

#33 pick to the Panthers

would be a great deal for the Texans and Panthers. Horrible deal for the Pats. 

Quote:would be a great deal for the Texans and Panthers. Horrible deal for the Pats.

I agree the pats should just trade Mallet for the #33 pick

Quote:Yes please! I'll take a Teddy with a side of Yankey
Aint happening, We wont take a QB at 3 and from all accounts Yankey is sliding way down....

Dwarf tossing available on demand.

Quote:Mallett is a good QB. Jags fans who laughed at the idea of trading for Mallett will look foolish in the future. 

Not sure why The Patriots would want the Steve Smith side of this trade, though. They'd be smarter taking the 33rd pick and drafting a WR in this deep class. Almost assuredly Jordan Matthews or Devante Adams will be there at 33 and I'd easily, easily rather have one of those 2 than an old, declining midget in Steve Smith. 

This trade makes no sense at all.

A) Mallet isn't worth a 33rd pick overall, and neither is Smith

For the Patriots, getting Steve Smith for Mallet would be a steal.  Mallet is a nobody, a bum, a backup that hasn't done squat.  They're trying to make another run at the superbowl.

Personally I would like that to happen, because I see the Panthers being the winners of this trade.  

Mallet sucks and that is good news for the Jags.  The worst possible scenario would be the Texans getting a franchise QB in the draft like the Colts did a couple of years ago.

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

Quote:would be a great deal for the Texans and Panthers. Horrible deal for the Pats. 

Trading your 33rd pick for Mallet is a laughable trade for the Texans.  

I love it.  I would love to see the Texans go down that road.  First the Colts are trading high draft picks for bums, now the Texans?

Meanwhile, our GM is stocking up on draft picks, which everyone knows is the right way of winning in this league.

PLEASE let this happen.

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

Quote:This trade makes no sense at all.

A) Mallet isn't worth a 33rd pick overall, and neither is Smith

For the Patriots, getting Steve Smith for Mallet would be a steal.  Mallet is a nobody, a bum, a backup that hasn't done squat.  They're trying to make another run at the superbowl.

Personally I would like that to happen, because I see the Panthers being the winners of this trade.  

Mallet sucks and that is good news for the Jags.  The worst possible scenario would be the Texans getting a franchise QB in the draft like the Colts did a couple of years ago.

The good news for the Jaguars is despite the Texans having pick # 1,  it seems impossible the Texans will be able to draft an Andrew Luck caliber prospect this year.  The Colts were very fortunate to bottom out in a season in which a QB like Luck was available.  Most teams aren't as fortunate.