Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
DE Willie Young to visit Jaguars

Quote:LOL I got excited man. The little kid in me is out today!

SAME! If we get THE QB.............
Shock the world

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Stay in Detriot and have to deal with their knuckleleheads plus the awful winters or go to Jacksonville and sign with a team with a bright future ahead plus warm weather and lots of fishing.

I  think I know what his choice will be.

Quote:Stay in Detriot and have to deal with their knuckleleheads plus the awful winters or go to Jacksonville and sign with a team with a bright future ahead plus warm weather and lots of fishing.

Dave Caldwell Should use this as his pitch! LOL

Go Jaguars! Go Hokies!
;

;
Infamous Out..

Fishy Willie! 

@NickMensio Had 3rd-most hurries (48) among 4-3 DEs in 2013. Disruption = production
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:@NickMensio Had 3rd-most hurries (48) among 4-3 DEs in 2013. Disruption = production
wow

Quote:Stay in Detriot and have to deal with their knuckleleheads plus the awful winters or go to Jacksonville and sign with a team with a bright future ahead plus warm weather and lots of fishing.

Plus no state sales tax is more money for a boat

If we sign Young I guarantee we will draft Mack

Quote:@NickMensio Had 3rd-most hurries (48) among 4-3 DEs in 2013. Disruption = production
That's crazy. Too bad he can't finish more often.

Quote:wow

For comparison our very own Andre Branch had a whopping 9 total QB pressures. Not sacks, pressures.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:That's crazy. Too bad he can't finish more often.

Having one of the best DL coaches in the league may help change that.

^^^^^^

(not letting me quote)

but only 9 hurries? that's way worse than I thought it was

(This post was last modified: 03-11-2014, 08:27 PM by Infamous Saint.)

Quote:SAME! If we get THE QB.............

Calm down man! I won't be able to sleep tonight! HAHA 

Go Jaguars! Go Hokies!
;

;
Infamous Out..

Per rotoworld:

Quote:Free agent DE Willie Young to visit Jaguars

Willie Young | DET

(March 11, 2014 6:43 PM EDT)

Free agent DE Willie Young is visiting the Jaguars.

The Lions were high on Young the past few seasons, but he registered just six sacks across his last 46 games. He started 15 games mostly at left end last season and generated an impressive 48 hurries, which was third-most among 4-3 ends. Disruption is production. Young could flourish under coach Gus Bradley.

SOURCE: 

ADAM SCHEFTER ON TWITTER

Would Love to see him come play for Gus and the crew, Our D is looking better and better....

His brother Avery is a fantastic player at Auburn. BIG starter on that great offencive line. I did not know Willie was his brother.

(This post was last modified: 03-11-2014, 10:04 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

Sounds great and everything but what are his stats in sunny weather.

I was over the top excited when it was first reported he signed by Yahoo around 5 or so. Man, what a let down when they pulled the trigger on report to fast. Hoping we still end up with him

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

Quote:I was over the top excited when it was first reported he signed by Yahoo around 5 or so. Man, what a let down when they pulled the trigger on report to fast. Hoping we still end up with him

Same here. Hopefully we can sign him early tomorrow.

Quote:Same here. Hopefully we can sign him early tomorrow.

I don't know how they can say no to Gus.

;

;