Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Beadles coming this way

Did I hear right? OLineman Beadles from Denver all but signed?
Blakes Life Matters

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Good run blocker, hope we didnt overpay.

Quote:<div>
I rolled on the floor laughing, With all those missed reads in the pocket Manziel had to improvise. If he had just stuck to the play book (or just be Teddy Bridgewater) A&M would have been in the National Title hunt late

</div>
Trolls gonna troll.  Wallbash

Looks like it.

Unfortunately

Quote:Did I hear right? OLineman Beadles from Denver all but signed?

He's choosing between us and another team according to the Denver post.

Good signing if we land him.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Good player, thrives in the ZBS. Had one terrible game against Poe.

Can anyone complain considering what we had at guard in the past? I mean really?

Welcome aboard.

@ESPNdirocco: ESPN reports Zane Beadles reaches agreement with #Jaguars

He's an upgrade for sure...have a few friends that are huge Broncos fans that hate to see him go. Just doesn't fit with their soon to be cap problems.

5yrs 30M.

(This post was last modified: 03-11-2014, 04:12 PM by jagsfreak27.)

Lamaar Houston to Chicago 5/35
LEONARD FOURNETTE FAN CLUB PRESIDENT. I WAS BEHIND HIM WHEN YOU ALL SAID HE WAS BRANDON JACOBS. QUIT HATING ON THE JAGUARS. GUS IS GONE. COUGHLIN HAS RESTORED ORDER. FOURNETTE IS FRED TAYLOR. DONT BELIEVE ME JUST WATCH.

Man that's too much for Beadles. He really needs to return to 2012 form to come close to justifying that and not ya know...every other year of his career except that one that has been below average.

(This post was last modified: 03-11-2014, 04:12 PM by GreeceMonkE.)

Only $13 million guaranteed.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/105906...nsive-line

Very good add. Beadles and Mack would be awesome.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

What a waste of money... that much for a guard?

(This post was last modified: 03-11-2014, 04:23 PM by HiggyJ15.)

Nice move gonna fit good in the zone blocking scheme. Not a bad price either for only 13 mil guaranteed, had to get done either way.

We were basically paying Nwaneri the same.

Quote:What a waste of money... that much for a guard?
I agree. You can find a decent one in the middle of the draft and not pay a lot. 

Great pick up hopefully he plays outstanding for us.

Quote:I agree. You can find a decent one in the middle of the draft and not pay a lot. 

Care to give us some names instead of just standard cliche?