Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Helmet Change?

The team just sent out a tweet saying that there are more than just stadium changes on the way, with a picture of the helmet in front of the stadium (specifically the Jaguar statue). Obviously there is free agency around the corner, but I believe the tweet was referencing a new helmet. I believe you can change your helmet after any season (I know the waiting period for jerseys is 5 years, however). Thoughts? Or am I just a crazy conspiracy theorist?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I think you have a waiting period for helmets too, but I really wish they were changed. It still hasn't grown on me, which means I won't ever like them.

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

Quote:The team just sent out a tweet saying that there are more than just stadium changes on the way, with a picture of the helmet in front of the stadium (specifically the Jaguar statue). Obviously there is free agency around the corner, but I believe the tweet was referencing a new helmet. I believe you can change your helmet after any season (I know the waiting period for jerseys is 5 years, however). Thoughts? Or am I just a crazy conspiracy theorist?
The fade to gold never really grew on me... I would love a all black matte helmet... The gold doesn't really match anything on the jersey... But I thought the 5 year wait was uniform in general and not just jersey.

Quote:The team just sent out a tweet saying that there are more than just stadium changes on the way, with a picture of the helmet in front of the stadium (specifically the Jaguar statue). Obviously there is free agency around the corner, but I believe the tweet was referencing a new helmet. I believe you can change your helmet after any season (I know the waiting period for jerseys is 5 years, however). Thoughts? Or am I just a crazy conspiracy theorist?

I think it is about the Jaguar 365 thing.

I believe the 5 year wait is for the whole uniform but i could be wrong. I dont hate the helmet but it still didnt grow on me, I love the idea but it just didnt work it didnt blend well for me i guess.

I doubt it is being changed, but I don't know the rules the league has. Personally, I think the helmet is awful.

Pick a color please.

I don't card if it is black:

[Image: Ace+Sanders+Arizona+Cardinals+v+Jacksonv...Gw0GRl.jpg]

or gold.

[Image: Buffalo+Bills+v+Jacksonville+Jaguars+mBJYlc3HWd6l.jpg]

Either would be fine. The current look is terrible.

;

;

The problem with the fade is that there is no noticable fade.  We need to go either black or gold.

based on the above pics ---- Black.

I am not sure I know anyone that actually likes the helmet. 

A teal to black fade would look so much better, even all flat black would too.

Heck, I'd be fine with an all teal helmet. Just get rid of that monstrosity of a helmet. The Logo and the rest of the jersey is fine in my book.

The helmet is poor. It's a joke.

I was willing to give the helmet a shot. But it never grew on me....not at all. Just make it all black and get it over with. It will be changed eventually.

;

;

Quote:I am not sure I know anyone that actually likes the helmet. 

<----- Here's one.  I'm fine with it.  Not my favorite, but I like it.

Well i actually like the helmets. I like the Gold and Black.Its very unique. It's definitely better then Miami,Cleveland and tampa bay New helmets,Etc.

I never thought of it but a Black to teal fade would be kinda cool, It would be easier to blend then the gold/black. But I do love the matte black.

(This post was last modified: 03-10-2014, 01:40 PM by Jstewie725.)

<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;">http://cdn3.sbnation.com/uploads/chorus_..._709.0.jpg

its not a fade to me its a hey we forgot to pay the painter so they stopped the machine in the middle of the process.

Teal helemt would be so much better sets up to not be the run of the mill lets have black helmets. Even a true teal to black fade would work.

The helmet in the picture has a Helmet Cam attached to it.

Some kind of POV thing coming in practices.

Quote:The helmet in the picture has a Helmet Cam attached to it.

Some kind of POV thing coming in practices.

This

http://college-football.si.com/2014/03/0...son-photo/