Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
ESPN2

(This post was last modified: 03-09-2014, 09:24 PM by WingerDinger.)

So I barely watch this channel unless there's a sporting event scheduled that I DO want to watch.. I'm sitting here bored and flipping through channels and come across espn2.

So let me ask a question.. Do people really sit there and watch this boring [BLEEP] programming they have on there? Seriously? The World Series of Poker? How boring is that crapfest? I understand people watch and like First Take, Behind the Lines ect.. But seriously, poker, arm wrestling, sailing, swimming? Do people really watch that junk when the USA isn't competing for a medal?

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I totally forget about espn2.

However, I do like watching the wsop.

Really? Well I'll be damned..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(This post was last modified: 03-09-2014, 11:16 PM by Adam2012.)

Quote:So I barely watch this channel unless there's a sporting event scheduled that I DO want to watch.. I'm sitting here bored and flipping through channels and come across espn2.

So let me ask a question.. Do people really sit there and watch this boring [BLEEP] programming they have on there? Seriously? The World Series of Poker? How boring is that crapfest? I understand people watch and like First Take, Behind the Lines ect.. But seriously, poker, arm wrestling, sailing, swimming? Do people really watch that junk when the USA isn't competing for a medal?

Your "junk" is another man's soccer, or golf, or Winter Olympics, or whatever.

This is a huge country and there seems to be a market for just about any and everything.

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

Quote:Your "junk" is another man's soccer, or golf, or Winter Olympics, or whatever.

This is a huge country and there seems to be a market for just about any and everything.
Except I have never scene soccer on there and golf has its own channel lol...It seems just having it as a alternate channel for only live games when a larger market game is on espn would be easier.... I'm with the op on this one.... Not that i really care about espns financial state but espn2 does seem like a huge waste of time and money.

Quote:Except I have never scene soccer on there and golf has its own channel lol...It seems just having it as a alternate channel for only live games when a larger market game is on espn would be easier.... I'm with the op on this one.... Not that i really care about espns financial state but espn2 does seem like a huge waste of time and money.
The deuce plays a lot of soccer as does the original ESPN channel.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

ESPN and all of it's networks are good for live sports. Anything beyond that (Outside the Lines, 30 for 30 the few exceptions) is usually crap.

Quote:Really? Well I'll be damned..

Did you think one of the largest media companies in the world puts it on the air because people don't watch it...?

I remember back in the 90's, the duece had a roller hockey league on, Lol. It was pretty hard to watch, but I did for a while

Quote:I remember back in the 90's, the duece had a roller hockey league on, Lol. It was pretty hard to watch, but I did for a while

I remember it being on when I used to get home from school. Wasn't it played on a beach somewhere in Southern California? It looked like some terrible video game brought to life.

;

;

Quote:Really? Well I'll be damned..

I believe Jaggy is an accomplished poker player. At least that's what my bank account balance says.

Quote:I believe Jaggy is an accomplished poker player. At least that's what my bank account balance says.
Yeah, then like a fool you lent it all to shad. Look who's laughing now as he's chillin' in his new pool watching his biggest tv in the world.

That could've been you.