Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Football Gameplan's 2014 NFL Mock Draft Video - March

http://footballgameplan.com/2014-nfl-mock-draft-march/

Good morning Jags fans! Here's my March mock draft video

Enjoy!

Em

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Sweet I've been waiting for your next mock. Thanks man.
"Let us not become conceited, provoking and envying each other." Galatians 5:26

2015 NFL Draft - Analyzing Targets www.jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/topic/7892-2015-nfl-draft-analyzing-targets/

Quote:Sweet I've been waiting for your next mock. Thanks man.

Thanks Kodiak! Its a small college mock…let me know which guys intrigue you the most!

Quote:Thanks Kodiak! Its a small college mock…let me know which guys intrigue you the most!
I'm intrigued by A.C. Leonard. I know he ran an extremely fast 40, but has character issues. What round do you think he'll go in and who would you compare him to?

Quote:I'm intrigued by A.C. Leonard. I know he ran an extremely fast 40, but has character issues. What round do you think he'll go in and who would you compare him to?

I think he'll probably go in round 4 or 5…He's like Jermichael Finley or a Charles Clay

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Had not heard of WR Jeremy Butler. Intriquing....

Quote:I think he'll probably go in round 4 or 5…He's like Jermichael Finley or a Charles Clay
Thanks, I'd take a shot at him with one of their 4th round picks and definitely  with one of their 5th rounders. They've already addressed running back, guard, D. Line with Bryant and hopefully Young and cornerback if Thurmond signs. I expect them to add a q.b. (obviously), linebacker, another pass rusher and two more interior lineman including center in the draft. That definitely will enable them to add a guy like Leonard who has tremendous upside in the mid-rounds.

I always enjoy your videos, thanks man