Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Mom Holds Man At Gunpoint For Hooking Up With Her Teenage Daughter

Mom Holds Man At Gunpoint For Hooking Up With Her Teenage Daughter

A South Carolina mom stopped a man in his tracks after he hooked up with her 15-year-old daughter, cornering him in the bathroom and pointing a BB gun at him until the authorities arrived.

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/society/g...e-daughter

Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Good for her! If I found a 23 year old coming out of my 15yr olds bedroom I'd do the same thing...except it wouldn't have been with a BB gun!!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Exactly! Good for her! And I hope that piece of Dog Excrement gets exactly what should be coming to him!!!

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."
;
Charles Schultz
;

;
"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
;
T-Shirt at District Wrestling Meet.

If I thought I was facing ten years, it would take more than a BB gun to keep me there.

That mom might consider keeping a better eye on her daughter.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Quote:If I thought I was facing ten years, it would take more than a BB gun to keep me there.

That mom might consider keeping a better eye on her daughter.

Did your parents know everything you did as a kid?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 03-09-2014, 02:40 PM by rollerjag.)

Quote:Did your parents know everything you did as a kid?

No, mainly because they didn't keep an eye on me.

If you caught your kid doing something like this, would you maintain your level of observation, or increase it?

- Bob Marley

Quote:No, mainly because they didn't keep an eye on me.

If you caught your kid doing something like this, would you maintain your level of observation, or increase it?

My parents were very strict on me, not in a mean way, just knew where I was and who I was with and I wasn't allowed to date until I was at least 16...I still found a way to do stuff I wanted to do...stuff they'd have tanned my behind if they knew I'd had done them!

It's not always the parents fault. That might not be the case here, but kids can be sneaky little buggers and you can't always be with them 24/7!

I never said it was the parent's fault, but we also don't know about the situation to ab\solve the parent, either. Regardless, my point was that you'd think it wouldn't be business as usual for that girl, to some extent.

- Bob Marley