Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Brunell says "Henne is a Bridge QB", proceeds to sip water and smirk....

(This post was last modified: 03-07-2014, 05:35 PM by Solid Snake.)

It's obvious if you combine his use of Bridge and the subtle sip of water he is referring to Teddy Bridgewater. I think he is throwing hints to get Jags fans excited. Hope he is right.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:It's obvious if you combine his use of Bridge and the subtle sip of water he is referring to Teddy Bridgewater. I think he is throwing hints to get Jags fans excited. Hope he is right.
Obvious reach is obvious, but who knows?????

Id be estactic to have Bridgewater, finally we have good qb play. 

I think he is better than the jokers coming out next year and is up there with Luck in terms of pro readiness

............................................________

....................................,.-'"...................``~.,

.............................,.-"..................................."-.,

.........................,/...............................................":,

.....................,?......................................................,

.................../...........................................................,}

................./......................................................,:`^`..}

.............../...................................................,:"........./

..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../

............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../

.........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`........_/

..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....}

...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../

...,,,___.`~,......"~.,....................`.....}............../

............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-"

............/.`~,......`-...................................../

.............`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....,__

,,_..........}.>-._...................................|..............`=~-,

.....`=~-,__......`,.................................

...................`=~-,,.,...............................

................................`:,,...........................`..............__

.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``

........................................_..........._,-%.......`

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:It's obvious if you combine his use of Bridge and the subtle sip of water he is referring to Teddy Bridgewater. I think he is throwing hints to get Jags fans excited. Hope he is right.
Is there a video so we can get a situational idea?

Yeah, cause...  Dave Caldwell told Mark Brunell what he was going to do with the 3rd pick in the draft.   Riiiight. 

Quote:Yeah, cause...  Dave Caldwell told Mark Brunell what he was going to do with the 3rd pick in the draft.   Riiiight. 
That is a stretch

I wouldn't be surprised Brunell talking to people inside the organization to get a feel of who they may or may not like. 

Quote:That is a stretch

I wouldn't be surprised Brunell talking to people inside the organization to get a feel of who they may or may not like. 

Based on his London comments last year, I hope not

;

;

So a topic about a rumor that may just be made up.  :teehee:

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Quote:So a topic about a rumor that may just be made up.  :teehee:

He did say Bridge QB....Bridge QB coming back to the city of many waters....Jacksonville.

He also said he loved these Fords when asked to look at some car pictures. Did you catch it?

These Ford(s).....Dee Ford.

Sounds like Brunell's got jokes.. 

[Image: SaKG4.gif]

He also said when he was a child he had a clown show up for his 7th birthday. Clonwey..clown at birthday? Then he mentioned with a smurk that his fav history teacher was Mr. Matthews. Uh oh..now we don't know what to think. 

Sorry, but I think you may be reading a little too much into this

"Expect for the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes."

Quote:He also said when he was a child he had a clown show up for his 7th birthday. Clonwey..clown at birthday? Then he mentioned with a smurk that his fav history teacher was Mr. Matthews. Uh oh..now we don't know what to think. 

Sorry, but I think you may be reading a little too much into this

I thought the Clown bumped and hurt his knee.....

:teehee:

I bridge quarterback is a guy that can throw the football across the St. John's River to a receiver on the south bank. 

First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win. - Mahatma Gandhi

http://s6.postimg.org/vyr2ycdfz/Teddy_Br...cked_4.gif

So Mark Brunell is the GM and Dave Caldwell is his puppet?

Quote:So Mark Brunell is the GM and Dave Caldwell is his puppet?

No but Brunell is with Anthony at the Bar.

The fact that he uses the term bridge is something I find mildly amusing. He clearly doesn't know football terminology. Right, glitter boy?
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:The fact that he uses the term bridge is something I find mildly amusing. He clearly doesn't know football terminology. Right, glitter boy?

No, heavy-T, Brunell is using the term in the proper context - i.e. the "bridge QB" is a temporary QB which cedes the starting job in the same season to the drafted future franchise guy.  

You were citing a "stop gap" QB in our discussions. I.e. the QB that would retain the starting gig all season. 

I heard Mark B is teaching business classes at UNF. Is this true?

Quote:No, heavy-T, Brunell is using the term in the proper context - i.e. the "bridge QB" is a temporary QB which cedes the starting job in the same season to the drafted future franchise guy.

You were citing a "stop gap" QB in our discussions. I.e. the QB that would retain the starting gig all season.
I've never said he'd be the starter the entire season with absolute certainty. Your pea brain still can't grasp my point. Keep on spinning.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]