Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Brunell says "Henne is a Bridge QB", proceeds to sip water and smirk....

Quote:I heard Mark B is teaching business classes at UNF. Is this true?
I heard he likes to play bridge at local retirement homes for fun.

60% of the time, It works Everytime...

[Image: BS5hg.jpg][Image: m5Lb.jpg][Image: 5YnyA.jpg][Image: U2VW7.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:No but Brunell is with Anthony at the Bar.

I thought he said the outlook was Bleak if they don't draft Bortles? B)

Quote:I thought he said the outlook was Bleak if they don't draft Bortles? B)

When it comes to business and transactions, doing the opposite of what Brunell says is going to be the right thing 9 out of 10 times.

(This post was last modified: 03-08-2014, 12:37 AM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:When it comes to business and transactions, doing the opposite of what Brunell says is going to be the right thing 9 out of 10 times.

it was just a pun/ play on words, going off the quoted one above it. 

(This post was last modified: 03-08-2014, 01:28 AM by Solid Snake.)

Quote:I thought he said the outlook was Bleak if they don't draft Bortles? B)

Mark, said he has bored toes. So he wears flip flops at ESPN <--------that's how you do. :thumbsup:

Chad Henne smh......

Quote:Chad Henne smh......

+1 Gene Smith wasted money on Chad and Now D Caldwell meh. I like Calwell though.

Henne? Smirk? Water?

[Image: Chad-Henne-Sips-Gatorade-With-His-Movemb...he-GIF.gif]

Quote:Henne? Smirk? Water?

The cup serves as a bridge for the water to his mouth. He was trying to send us a message.

60% of the time, It works Everytime...

[Image: BS5hg.jpg][Image: m5Lb.jpg][Image: 5YnyA.jpg][Image: U2VW7.jpg]

Quote:Henne? Smirk? Water?

My god he's a trash QB smh......

Henne would be a great guy for Bridgewater to play with. Gus values his leadership skills and it would assist Bridgewater in transitioning to the NFL

Quote:I heard Mark B is teaching business classes at UNF. Is this true?
  :teehee: 

First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win. - Mahatma Gandhi

http://s6.postimg.org/vyr2ycdfz/Teddy_Br...cked_4.gif

Maybe a bridge quarterback is....

[Image: bridge-231x300.jpg]

First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win. - Mahatma Gandhi

Quote:Henne would be a great guy for Bridgewater to play with. Gus values his leadership skills and it would assist Bridgewater in transitioning to the NFL
Nope, if Bridgewater comes here, he's going to be expected to play right away. Any quarterback taken atop the draft possesses elite, Elway-like talent and makes the team immediate Super Bowl contenders the entire length of his career.

There's no clipboard for an elite, franchise quarterback.

Quote:Nope, if Bridgewater comes here, he's going to be expected to play right away. Any quarterback taken atop the draft possesses elite, Elway-like talent and makes the team immediate Super Bowl contenders the entire length of his career.

There's no clipboard for an elite, franchise quarterback.
Yes he will be expected to play right away,  a guy like Henne would be a great mentor behind Bridgewater

Elway-talent comes a long once every 10-20 years. I don't even think Luck or Manning is up there with Elway as a prospect

(This post was last modified: 03-08-2014, 11:29 PM by Jungle Cat.)

Quote:Yes he will be expected to play right away,  a guy like Henne would be a great mentor behind Bridgewater

Elway-talent comes a long once every 10-20 years. I don't even think Luck or Manning is up there with Elway as a prospect
Henne will be cut. You don't get it. If Bridgewater is drafted at the top of this draft, he's not going to be mentored. He's going to make us immediate Super Bowl contenders. No ifs, ands, or buts.

No excuses are acceptable. No back-pedaling accepted. He will lead whatever team drafts him to the playoffs next season, or he's a total bust.

Quote:It's obvious if you combine his use of Bridge and the subtle sip of water he is referring to Teddy Bridgewater. I think he is throwing hints to get Jags fans excited. Hope he is right.
What on God's green earth makes you think that Brunell has any insight into what the Jags are planning to do at third overall?

Quote:Henne will be cut. You don't get it. If Bridgewater is drafted at the top of this draft, he's not going to be mentored. He's going to make us immediate Super Bowl contenders. No ifs, ands, or buts.

No excuses are acceptable. No back-pedaling accepted. He will lead whatever team drafts him to the playoffs next season, or he's a total bust.
Tell me you're joking. Please tell me you're joking.

(This post was last modified: 03-08-2014, 11:47 PM by WingerDinger.)

This team would be lucky to see .500 next season with ANY quarterback taken in this draft..

[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(This post was last modified: 03-08-2014, 11:54 PM by Jungle Cat.)

Quote:Tell me you're joking. Please tell me you're joking.
Dead serious.

The NFL has standards. Part of our problem here is the culture is bad. The pledge was the new regime has a grasp on the standards by which each franchise is expected to live up to and must strive to maintain.

Any nuance is mere distraction to what the NFL stands for.

This is the highest level of professional competition. No excuses are tolerated and back-pedaling away from what knuckleheads are claiming Bridgwater can do are not tolerated either.

Bridgewater will be expected to carry the NFL banner from day one. You can not trash a quarterback for what he can't do and do the same thing. Anyone dumb enough to place all the chips on a quarterback deserves to die by the same sword they swing at others.

If he is not capable of leading a team to the playoffs right way regardless of who the back-up is, he doesn't belong at the top of the draft.