Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Mike Sims-Walker was cut by Blue Bombers in CFL

Free agent Mike Sims-Walker has been released by the CFL's Winnipeg Blue Bombers.

The guy had so much love here in Jacksonville, it reminds me how us Jag fans tend to boost up a guy beyond what he really is out of love for our team.

We have to sometimes adjust the teal glasses.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I remember when he was good. He got slow.

I wish it turned out better for him. I remember when he was drafted he lit up the practice field. Vic even mentioning that Walker could be the next Jimmy Smith. Thanks to some knee injuries first couple years, He never was the same.

knee injuries and i think he just didnt have the drive and work ethic. lots of wasted talent.

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

(This post was last modified: 03-07-2014, 12:47 PM by Jagwired'd.)

Knee injuries and losing focus too early killed him.

He was uncoverable in 2010

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

Inuries plus dont forget the SeaHawks game..

October 2009 he violated the violated the team itinerary” during their weekend in Seattle, when they arrived Friday night.

He had some nice rims though.

...by the Winnipeg Blue Bombers.

Probably the end of his football career.

http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/breakin...57001.html

He sucks. 

Quote:knee injuries and i think he just didnt have the drive and work ethic. lots of wasted talent.

That's my fear with Clowney. Kid's got talent for days, but what happens after he gets paid?

Greedy loser Walker?
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Greedy loser Walker?

I wondered the same thing

;

;

Quote:I wish it turned out better for him. I remember when he was drafted he lit up the practice field. Vic even mentioning that Walker could be the next Jimmy Smith. Thanks to some knee injuries first couple years, He never was the same.

Yep just another reminder/ lesson learned not to crown certain players too early. 

(This post was last modified: 03-08-2014, 03:35 PM by pirkster.)

Quote:Yep just another reminder/ lesson learned not to crown certain players too early. 

Agree

<p class="">The Mad Dog, on 11 Jul 2011 - 08:31 AM, said:<a class="" href='http://jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?app=forums&module=forums&section=findpost&pid=1541512'>[Image: snapback.png]</a>

Quote:Jason Hill is going to be our Santonio Holmes type. M80 is going to be our Wes Welker/ Steve Smith hybrid type, and Jarett Dillard is going to be our McCardell type. Shorts is going to be our...next Ernest Wilford?...I can't even say that...because thats an insult to Ernest Wilford.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:Agree

The Mad Dog, on 11 Jul 2011 - 08:31 AM, said:[Image: snapback.png]

I guess you cannot read. Thats why I said the lesson learned was to not crown certain players too soon. I didn't leave myself out of that. 

LOL, typical pirk, though...

(This post was last modified: 03-08-2014, 05:09 PM by ObjectiveJag.)

Quote:I guess you cannot read. Thats why I said the lesson learned was to not crown certain players too soon. I didn't leave myself out of that.

LOL, typical pirk, though...
are you sure he wasent just merely agreeing "with" you and that your not makin something outta nothing? Oh wait just read the rest of it.. That's pretty funny. Really ? You thought Wilford was better than Shorts ? (Maybe at the time )

I never understood why someone who offers their opinion on a message board gets absolutely assaulted just because its way out of bounds or unpopular through many threads and board

Mad dog capable of being completely wrong? Stop the presses. Pretty sure everyone has that capability last I checked.

MSW was a good dude. I remember when he would get on Twitter and have a live feed going with questions and answers for the fans.

Quote:Agree

The Mad Dog, on 11 Jul 2011 - 08:31 AM, said:[Image: snapback.png]
Wow that guy really doesn't like Shorts. Why does he hate him so much?

Quote:That's my fear with Clowney. Kid's got talent for days, but what happens after he gets paid?

Guys dont quit after rookie contracts.  They play for the first free agency contract.