Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2nd Round

Who's your guy?

I'm taking Yankey if he's still there. Not sure he will be, but it's possible.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Jordan Matthews

Davante Adams or Dee Ford.

Dee Ford, Jace Amaro, Van Noy

Dee Ford, Van Noy, one of the "big 3" TE's that fall, maybe Tre Mason.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Dave's highest rated pass rusher plz. Attachou probably assuming Ford is long gone. Van Noy would be fine too but he won't fix the pass rush problem, he will just be a solid all around SAM. 

Plzplzplzplzplz no running back, that's really the only thing that would be downright terrible to me.

Jordan Matthews or Manziel if he falls
"Get Better Everyday"

Lache Seastrunk or best player on the board. This team just needs talent, period.

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

If Dee Ford is at our pick in the 2nd, I'll soil my pants.... He's not making it into the 2nd round. However, if he is and we don't take Clowney at 3, then yes!

GO JAGS!

Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

Xavier Su'a-Filo

Chris Boswell. Gotta lock up the future of the kicker position early. With two years to sit and learn behind Scobee, Boswell could emerge as one of the best ever.

Yankey if he is there would be a great choice.

If he is gone, I'd take Van Noy.

One sort of darkhorse I think is taking a WR there depending on who falls.

All depends on first round pick.

If Round 1 is a QB, I think either the best available guard (assuming it wouldn't be a reach) or Van Noy... Van Noy is a playmaker and I'm starting to like him more and more.

I've tossed this idea around in a few threads before, but what if our first two rounds went like: Mack/Van Noy?

Instantly turn our OLB corps from a weakness into a young, fast, playmaking strength.

"Let us not become conceited, provoking and envying each other." Galatians 5:26

2015 NFL Draft - Analyzing Targets www.jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/topic/7892-2015-nfl-draft-analyzing-targets/

(This post was last modified: 03-07-2014, 09:27 AM by KL1gus.)

I feel most of the prospects I see in this topic (Yankey, Seastrunk, Matthews, Tre Mason, Davante Adams) are not worth our 2nd round pick and there would be better players available.

Someone will certainly fall, I would take Sua-Filo, Aaron Donald, Odell Beckham, Kyle Van Noy, Dom Easley (assuming he'll be healthy) or maybe Jimmy Ward (I doubt it though, they like Evans).

Quote:I feel most of the prospects I see in this topic (Yankey, Seastrunk, Matthews, Tre Mason, Davante Adams) are not worth our 2nd round pick and there would be better players available.

Someone will certainly fall, I would take Sua-Filo, Aaron Donald, Odell Beckham, Kyle Van Noy, Dom Easley (assuming he'll be healthy) or maybe Jimmy Ward (I doubt it though, they like Evans).
Totally agree. I didn't think Cyprien would fall to the 2nd round but he did and dudes a beast. Who knows... Maybe Benjamin falls.

Kyle Fuller

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:I feel most of the prospects I see in this topic (Yankey, Seastrunk, Matthews, Tre Mason, Davante Adams) are not worth our 2nd round pick and there would be better players available.

Jordan Matthews in the 2nd is FAR from a reach. He is one if the best WRs in the class.

(This post was last modified: 03-07-2014, 11:26 AM by KL1gus.)

Quote:Jordan Matthews in the 2nd is FAR from a reach. He is one if the best WRs in the class.
What does he do better than Cody Latimer than can be had in the 3rd or the 4th ? Or basically a half-dozen of other WR in this insanely deep class.

Scott Crichton or ASJ

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Draft too deep I have no clue who is gonna fall there 

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>