Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Neat Uniform Designs

http://www.jessealkire.com/nfl/#/jaguars/

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

HELL NO.

The Jags ones were awesome. Love the teal helmet.

Love the helmets! Look way better with the teal/black fade than the gold/black fade we use now.

Not a bad effort, except I've never been fond of the animal print on sports uniforms. 

The Eagles one is real nice. That would be an improvement over the current ugly midnite green crap and white they use now. The Eagles are supposed to be Kelly green and silver. 

Helmet looks awesome. I hate the animal print though. So tacky.

i also love the helmet

meh on the unis

Is it me or is that Teddy Bridgewater in the helmets?

Why is it that some 15 year old with Photoshop can create a helmet that is 1000x better than the one that a couple of billion dollar companies such as Nike and The NFL collaborated to design?

That is really awful.
Only a chump boos the home team!

I like the teal fade helmet. And how is that looks like a fad were as our current helmets look like we forgot to pay the paint bill and they stopped painting them

I like them! Love the jaguar spots on there too!! :yes:
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Man those helmets are sick!

[quote name="HIGH SCORE" post="143466" timestamp="1394061836"]

Why is it that some 15 year old with Photoshop can create a helmet that is 1000x better than the one that a couple of billion dollar companies such as Nike and The NFL collaborated to design?[/

quote]

Ah(freakin)men

So much better than our unis.

The helmet is cool, but the problem with the rest of the uniform is not enough gold. I actually like that Shad has incorporated gold back into the current Jags uniform. 

Those Jaguar helmets are very nice.

Also like the Eagles and Skins unis/helmets.

Those Texans helmets also look better than they currently do IMO.

Quote:Why is it that some 15 year old with Photoshop can create a helmet that is 1000x better than the one that a couple of billion dollar companies such as Nike and The NFL collaborated to design?
 i hear ya ! bro

i too have MANY ideas

i guess i missed my calling

Helmets are way better than ours.  The animal print on the white looks......not good.  On the black however it doesn't look all that bad.  I don't care for the teal pants with the white jersey but otherwise I think this is an overall improvement.  Which is sad.

Quote:Why is it that some 15 year old with Photoshop can create a helmet that is 1000x better than the one that a couple of billion dollar companies such as Nike and The NFL collaborated to design?

^^this

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]