Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Derrick cox

Quote:I'm an idiot... I meant Will Blackmon.

Alan Ball was consistently bad. We kinda knew that by the bye week. Blackmon started well, but seemed to fade down the stretch. And by fade, he got toasted regularly.

If our choice is between either of those two, we're in trouble. I'd like to see us go after an Antoine Cason or Vontae Davis in FA, then let Ball and Blackmon duke it out for nickel corner, while using a late round pick on a project DB.

I think you have a bad memory

;

;

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I think you have a bad memory

Yes agreed.

Blackmon to me played above average, as well as Ball. As stated by a few others, for what the Jags paid vs production, DC got his moneys worth. Add Byrd to that backfield and we could have a special secondary this year and moving forward.

LOVE THEM JAGUARS!

Quote:I can't resist, as a regular reader of the KJV, I feel the need to change your last sentence. What hath Gene Smith's hand wrought.

The KJV doesn't phrase things in modern order with old words. In fact it uses many words differently from modern usage (i.e. it uses meat as food rather than just animal meat, it uses nephew as grandson (bet that one is new to ya!), etc.). I love it, but it is sort of like relearning English. Once you get used to it though, you will find that the Old English can be a lot more specific than modern English sometimes. And it is beautiful to read. Much better, in general, than the modern stuff (mostly, there are exceptions). Anyway, back on topic.

It is funny that Cox was so bad last year. I am very glad that we didn't resign him. Its hard to believe that people were mad we let him go...

I considered just posting the original wording but wanted to make the meaning as clear as possible for our plebeian brethren.

Funny thing Is I remember this board flaming Caldwell for releasing cox.

Quote:I considered just posting the original wording but wanted to make the meaning as clear as possible for our plebeian brethren.
lol. Man the board is making me laugh this morning.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

There were about 6 games where Cox dominated. He fooled me. Dude's a bum

His first game he had a pick on peyton manning and i was cised.

After that. Ehhhhhhhh