Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Bucs New Uniforms

For those who doubted it prior, Nike is basically turning the NFL into Oregon.

[Image: Uniform03_03_14_2_a.jpg]

http://www.buccaneers.com/news/article-1...00fabb9401

;

;

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I like them. I love the new style uni's that the Jags, 'hawks and Bucs have.

Not bad...

[Image: 33yq44j.gif]

Keep in touch on Facebook: WE ARE JAGUARS

Those are a whole lot better than anything they've ever worn.

Meh, the whole NFL will looks something like this soon. 

I liked the Bucs previous uniform better. 

The Jags at least needed a change because their 2009-2012 uniform sucked. 

I think the uniforms are terrible.  Their previous versions were better than this one.

After looking at it more, its the numbers that I dont like.  If they changed that, it wouldnt be a bad uniform.

Love them. I love what Nike is doing for the NFL. Getting away from the old man-itis many have about the uniforms and actually looking towards the future. Good.

Quote:I think Bridgewater at 3 is better value than Mack at 3, yes.

<div> 
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Clown.
</div>

Quote:I think the uniforms are terrible.  Their previous versions were better than this one.

After looking at it more, its the numbers that I dont like.  If they changed that, it wouldnt be a bad uniform.

Not a big fan of "Alarm Clock" number font?

Weren't they supposed to have a "chrome" facemask?

(This post was last modified: 03-03-2014, 11:17 AM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:Love them. I love what Nike is doing for the NFL. Getting away from the old man-itis many have about the uniforms and actually looking towards the future. Good.

You can have modern and good looking uniforms. Oregon proves this. Seattle proves this. 

Tampa's are stupid looking. 

I think what you really like are the infinite number of cleat combo's, given your self proclaimed love for shoes, lolz. Your above comment about the "old man itis" is ignorant. The Jags 1995-2008 uniform and the Prior Bucs uniform were good as they were. Changing those pretty much amounted to change for changes sake, not for an upgrade. The only time it makes sense to "change" is for an upgrade. 

Quote:Not a big fan of "Alarm Clock" number font?
My thought as well.

(This post was last modified: 03-03-2014, 11:17 AM by Tommy.)

Quote:You can have modern and good looking uniforms. Oregon proves this. Seattle proves this. 

Tampa's are stupid looking. 

Nice ignorant comment above, shoeman. 
You are pretty much agreeing with what I said, dippy. 

It's your opinion that their stupid looking. in my opinion, they are now the fourth best in the NFL.

How is my comment ignorant?

Quote:I think Bridgewater at 3 is better value than Mack at 3, yes.

<div> 
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Clown.
</div>

Quote:You are pretty much agreeing with what I said, dippy. 

It's your opinion that their stupid looking. in my opinion, they are now the fourth best in the NFL.

How is my comment ignorant?

look above, quick draw... ^^^

(This post was last modified: 03-03-2014, 11:22 AM by roycee.)

They suck

They just look like something from NFL Europe

(This post was last modified: 03-03-2014, 11:30 AM by Jags2DaDeath.)

Quote:They suck

They just look like something from NFL Europe

That or Arena League is mostly what I have seen.

One thing I will say though. I remember when the Patriots changed their uniforms in the early-mid 90's from the white helmet/red jersey to the silver helmet/blue jersey. Alot of people (I remember Chris Berman alot) said they were "too USFLish" and were mostly blasted. Ten years later when they are winning Super Bowls with Belichick and Brady, they didn't look too bad.

;

;

They look like the Jacksonville Sharks alternate jerseys.
Only a chump boos the home team!

I think if they had a normal number font, it would be ok

;

;

(This post was last modified: 03-03-2014, 12:05 PM by Jungle Cat.)

Another link for a closer look at the helmet and logo:

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/story/24781...ak-uniform

Just reminds me that we should skip the fade and choose one color.

First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win. - Mahatma Gandhi

http://s6.postimg.org/vyr2ycdfz/Teddy_Br...cked_4.gif

Not bad. You really can't go wrong with red and black unless you're the Falcons, who managed to do just that.

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

As some of you were saying, I like the uniforms except for the number. Don't a fan of that font.