Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Bucs New Uniforms

As a life-long Bucs fan I think they look like something the Browns should have instead of the Bucs. I loved the Creamsicle and I loved the Pewter. This? Don't like it a bit except the helmet which isn't really a change.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I think the old ones were better not saying I hate these, they are "ok." The creamsicle kind of looks forced into the design and the numbers are clockish like some of you have mentioned.

If I was a Bucs fan I know I would be disappointed. Since I'm not, its whatever to me.
"Sucess Is Not a Goal, It is a By-product"

Quote:You are pretty much agreeing with what I said, dippy. 

It's your opinion that their stupid looking. in my opinion, they are now the fourth best in the NFL.

How is my comment ignorant?

Who are the top three in your opinion?

Quote:I think the uniforms are terrible.  Their previous versions were better than this one.

After looking at it more, its the numbers that I dont like.  If they changed that, it wouldnt be a bad uniform.

Yeah, those look terrible to me.  Numbers look completely out of place.  I'm not one of the must keep the old school uni's, but I didn't get the Bucs redoing their uniforms.  They already had good ones.  And if you are going to redo them than at least make them look good.  2 years!  They spent 2 years on that. 

They look ok to me, but how many teams can have black as a primary/secondary color?

Maybe coming from their prior horrifically ugly uniforms these are a small upgrade, but I don't think highly of these.

The uni sucks, all they need is #80 and #08 to stand next to each other and I'll be back in middle school. 

Bucs had quite possibly the best uniform in the league, now they have this. 

The helmet is sick btw, love it with the revamped logo. 

I just saw the red ones and I would be pissed if I where a bucs fan today! Those threads are ugly

(This post was last modified: 03-03-2014, 04:17 PM by JagsFan1.)

Yea. I'm with most of yall. The uniforms are straight but the numbers are trash. I always thought there old ones was wack.

[Image: image.jpg]

Quote:Yea. I'm with most of yall. The uniforms are straight but the numbers are trash. I always thought there old ones was wack.

I always love the posting with the "impress my high school brethren" slang in it. 

Dont mind them, they look ok.

Ugg count me in as a non fan of these unis. Guess i am getting older. Looks like something some baggy pants kid would wear.

(This post was last modified: 03-03-2014, 08:44 PM by Jungle Cat.)

I like the old ones...

[Image: blog_doug_williams.jpg]

First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win. - Mahatma Gandhi

http://s6.postimg.org/vyr2ycdfz/Teddy_Br...cked_4.gif

ewwww I hate those as much as our new unis!

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

After seeing the home jersey I feel the same. The creamsicle is pointless and feels like they were forced into fitting it in somewhere.

Quote:I think if they had a normal number font, it would be ok

The numbers are the major issue I have with these uniforms.   The dark jersey Seahawks jerseys also come to mind in terms of numbers that are difficult to identify.   The number 5 and number 6 come to mind immediately.   Even with a 51 inch HD TV,   those numbers are hard to read.   I was glad that the Seahawks wore their road white jerseys in the recent Super Bowl because the numbers are much easier to identify.

Helmet = Awesome

Uniform = Terrible

Quote:Who are the top three in your opinion?
#1 is Oakland, #2 is Seattle, the Jags are #3, and Tampa is now #4.

Quote:I think Bridgewater at 3 is better value than Mack at 3, yes.

<div> 
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Clown.
</div>

Quote:They look ok to me, but how many teams can have black as a primary/secondary color?

Maybe they all should...it's apparently a very scary color according to some on here!! Rolleyes
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???