Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Dion Jordan

Id give our 3rd for Jordan

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Id give our 3rd for Jordan

Dee Ford in the 2nd Jordan with the 3rd. Pass rush issues over.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

(This post was last modified: 02-28-2014, 11:43 PM by JaguarScience95.)

Ford is probably off our board after combine medical or at least I hope is
"Get Better Everyday"

Quote:Ford is probably off our board after combine medical or at least I hope is

Why? He was only held out for precautionary reasons.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

(This post was last modified: 03-01-2014, 12:09 AM by JaguarScience95.)

Quote:Why? He was only held out for precautionary reasons.

Could become something serious, durability is more important than ability and it was something to do with his spine
"Get Better Everyday"

Quote:Why? He was only held out for precautionary reasons.
same thing happened to Star last year when they said something wasnt right with his heart. But come to find out it was a virus or something iirc

Let's trade them Gabbert. Two high picks that failed.

Sounds like an even plan.

(This post was last modified: 03-01-2014, 08:19 AM by Jagwired'd.)

I'd give up a 2nd or 3rd for Dion Jordan because that's what he'd be if he were in this draft.

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

Hopefully Jacksonville is listening. I was hopeful he'd go to Jacksonville if Joeckal wasn't still on the boards.  MIA isn't the right system for Jordan and Gus Bradley spoke highly of him. 

I'd give a 3rd, no higher. Preferably a 4th and 5th/6th. He could fill that LEO spot we need, but we need those higher picks to fill other holes as well.

Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

He's not coming here. Lol
Titansequaltrash aka my mini me. Follows me around like a cute puppy dog.

Do we really want a guy that the Dolphins are trying to trade away less than a year after being drafted? There's a health issue with him that might be more severe than we think. If he had a shoulder issue that could be lifelong, how can he become a good pass rusher?
No commercial messages in sigs

Quote:Do we really want a guy that the Dolphins are trying to trade away less than a year after being drafted? There's a health issue with him that might be more severe than we think. If he had a shoulder issue that could be lifelong, how can he become a good pass rusher?

Well, it is the Dolphins....I'd take a chance that the Dolphins are prematurely giving up on him here and that he'll blow up elsewhere.   

Quote:Well, it is the Dolphins....I'd take a chance that the Dolphins are prematurely giving up on him here and that he'll blow up elsewhere.
if we traded for him and he came here and was a bust u would be calling for Caldwells head saying how stupid of a move it was after showing no signs of improvement

(This post was last modified: 03-01-2014, 02:38 PM by The Mad Dog.)

Quote:if we traded for him and he came here and was a bust u would be calling for Caldwells head saying how stupid of a move it was after showing no signs of improvement

Depends on what we gave up in compensation. If Caldwell got him for a bargain, and he didn't work out, I'd be less apt to criticize the move. 

And,....Caldwell will be judged on his decisions. Too bad if you don't like that. If they work out, he'll be praised and if not he'll rightfully earn criticism. It goes with the territory.