Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Should we care who wins the division?

I hate to say it but the Tianas have done it right. Hit on your QB, get a good run game he can rely on, and play sound defense. They could upset a couple teams in the playoffs if they get there. I would never pull for them to win, but if I were any other team in the playoffs, I would not want Tennessee. Houston is probably the crappiest team in contention for the AFCS, they need a QB.  

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Could not care less who wins the division.

If it isn't Jacksonville, it doesn't matter. Not to me, anyway.

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

Quote:I hate to say it but the Tianas have done it right. Hit on your QB, get a good run game he can rely on, and play sound defense. They could upset a couple teams in the playoffs if they get there. I would never pull for them to win, but if I were any other team in the playoffs, I would not want Tennessee. Houston is probably the crappiest team in contention for the AFCS, they need a QB.  

How does the worst team in the division have a perfect division record?

Quote:Titans just won the division with that win in KC.

Unless the Jags beat them next week... Which I'm not holding my breath on that one.

I wouldn't hold your breath on beating us week 16. You belong in the playoffs about as much as we do.

I say we cheer for 2 teams to make playoffs from afc north,and no one gets in from our division.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Quote:Where did you get that from? Obviously Houston is still leading in the division for multiple reasons. Look at the playoff picture again.
Oh for [BLEEP]'s sake...

We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.

(This post was last modified: 12-19-2016, 12:26 PM by Sarg.)

It's still possible for a 9-7 Titans team to get a Wild Card spot via head-to-head sweep vs Denver and Miami, though they need the Ravens to lose both @Steelers and @Bengals as well as the Colts losing either game.

I'd prefer the tinhorns, then tacks, then the browns, then the oilers, then the french soccer team, then 10000x other sports teams, then the clots.

Quote:It's still possible for a 9-7 Titans team to get a Wild Card spot via head-to-head sweep vs Denver and Miami, though they need the Ravens to lose both @Steelers and @Bengals as well as the Colts losing either game.

The Ravens, Titans, and Broncos are 8-6. Baltimore is seeded higher than Tennessee ATM. Miami is 9-5 and the #6 seed, so that win may not help in the end.

Quote:I wouldn't hold your breath on beating us week 16. You belong in the playoffs about as much as we do.

Uh huh, right

IMO, the clots are the only team in AFCS with a shot of getting out of wild card weekend.

(This post was last modified: 12-20-2016, 03:02 AM by Sosa.)

Quote:It's still possible for the AFCSChamp to be the three seed, in which case they'll play the six seed: AFCS runner up, AFCN runner up, or AFCE runner up.

Personally, if the Texans don't win the division I don't care who does as long as it's not the Colts.
So the Titans? That's the only other option at this point.