Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Incognito- Martin Texts are out

(This post was last modified: 02-14-2014, 01:35 PM by HandsomeRob86.)

Quote:Well, the report is out "pattern of harassment" - looks like a lot of folks jumped the gun based on incomplete information that was obviously put out for an intended purpose.

Frankly, some of the comments on this thread are a little disturbing. Don't some of you realize that this is why people shoot each other in schools and at work. You dismiss this crap as "football" stuff or "Bro talk." Whatever. Let someone come to work with an AK and let's see you rationalize it. Wake the hell up people. Have a little respect and dignity.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

The Wells report paints an ugly picture.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Quote:If we don't want Tebow because he causes distractions, then we certainly don't need Incognito.

Difference being that Incognito is a decent player and Tebow is trash...

Quote:Who are the top five rappers of all time?

1. Dylon

2. Dylon

3. Dylon

4. Dylon

5. Dylon

Because I spit hot fire.

i thought me and my roomate were the only ones who knew that dylon, dylon, dylon, dylon, and dylon were the 5 best rappers! This is the funniest thing i have read in a forum in a long time!

Quote:Difference being that Incognito is a decent player and Tebow is trash...

A decent player who is turning 31 or 32 when the season starts, who makes mental mistakes, and played on a horrible OL before he was suspended.

Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

This whole thing is rediculous. These are things guys say to each other. Martín just seems to be looking for a pay out. To those calling this "Disgusting" grow up.
Big John Will Eat Your CHILDREN!!!!

Pretty much to a man the players on the phins are saying the report blows the situation way out of proportion.

So what's next? The opposing team can no longer talk trash on the field because they might hurt someones feelings? Are they going to have sensitivity training in between tackle drills?

Incognito is really showing off his marketability here of late.

<p style="margin-left:40px;">"...Incognito destroyed his car in front of his own home
..."

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Captain Insano

;

;

Quote:Well, the report is out "pattern of harassment" - looks like a lot of folks jumped the gun based on incomplete information that was obviously put out for an intended purpose.

Frankly, some of the comments on this thread are a little disturbing. Don't some of you realize that this is why people shoot each other in schools and at work. You dismiss this crap as "football" stuff or "Bro talk." Whatever. Let someone come to work with an AK and let's see you rationalize it. Wake the hell up people. Have a little respect and dignity.

An example.  I have a handful of friends....they poke fun at me for certain things and I've been friends with these guys for over a year.  I really hate that they say those things, but I usually laugh it off and poke fun back at them.  Over time it gets to me more and more.  I talk to my parents and psychologist about it, but I never tell my friends how it really is affecting me.

Can you see how there are two sides to blame here?    Martin just left the team and nobody really knew why.  His text even prove that Incognito reached out to check on him and said that he was there if he needed him.  Nobody is saying Incognito and co. are choir boys and hold no blame, but Martin never once spoke up to them or even asked them to stop.  He could have gone to a position coach, head coach and tell them about it so they could take steps to stop it. 

He got mad at his Ferrari.  This guy is hilarious.

Quote:He got mad at his Ferrari.  This guy is hilarious.

I heard that report....dude's a mental case. 

Quote:Incognito is really showing off his marketability here of late.

<p style="margin-left:40px;">"...Incognito destroyed his car in front of his own home
..."
"destroyed"

aka, 3 dents in the hood....

http://ll-media.tmz.com/2014/02/27/0226-...-tmz-3.jpg

Quote:Captain Insano

Shows no moicy!

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

http://youtu.be/55UrRai5P7s

[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Icognito said it was self expression, art. He's going to donate the Ferarri now.  This guy really is hilarious, comical.

"It's him! He did it" ... and the crowd turned and mobbed in the direction of a pointed pointer finger, towards an innocent unexpecting patron, unbeknown to him as to what was just then about to take place.

People are so easily turned.  Looking at the comments in that article just goes to show how weak this society is.  Like biblical times.. Everyone standing with a stone in hand, just waiting to cast it.

You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~