Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
About the Team

(This post was last modified: 02-04-2014, 10:25 AM by Kotite.)

Quote:Why does keeping the football of the same play where you scored a touchdown in the biggest game in the world make you a diva..?

Again.. It doesn't. Most people would keep it. That's the point. I thought it was cool most Seahawks players could care less about the ball as they were more interested in the task at hand. Is this really so hard?
Only a chump boos the home team!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Too bad Sherm didn't get a pick 6, he would keep that ball too. Smile

Quote:I don't see the problem with keeping a ball. If I scored a TD in a Super Bowl, I would love to keep the ball as a keepsake.

Agree. Nothing wrong with that, especially if my team win.

Although I understand what OP wants to say and I like our team celebrations.

Quote:Duh, that's obvious. After missing all that time with injuries, he deserved to keep the ball. I think it was his first touchdown as a Seahawk.

Yes, it was. Hopefully first of the many. I really really hope, he can stay healthy.

Quote:Yes, it was. Hopefully first of the many. I really really hope, he can stay healthy.

I felt bad for him last year. He wanted to get out of Minnesota and when he did he landed on the PUP list, then IR/DTR. So although I hate the fact the Broncos could not stop him I was glad he was the Seahawk who did it.