Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
justin tuck to test free agency!

Good or bad decision for jags to scoop him?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Bad he's over the hill
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

(This post was last modified: 01-30-2014, 11:32 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

Bad, don't think we should go after any free agents in there 30s.  When we get better and are missing a few pieces then maybe I could see it but not in a rebuild.

bad, Giants pass rush was a joke this year.. and he played his part in it. 

Ehhh. I don't expect Caldwell to chase names, especially if their best is behind them.

I like him. Proven player. Guys have produced past their 30's, heck, we're still keeping Babin after all. (So it seems)

(This post was last modified: 01-31-2014, 05:19 AM by Jungle Cat.)

Bad.

Don't be surprised to see Mr. MJD in NYC next season.

TC has the G-men up against the cap this year, and next it's year three of his famous four-year rags-to-riches formula.

His offense is out of balance. He needs Jones-Drew.

First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win. - Mahatma Gandhi

http://s6.postimg.org/vyr2ycdfz/Teddy_Br...cked_4.gif

Quote:Bad.

Don't be surprised to see Mr. MJD in NYC next season.

TC has the G-men up against the cap this year, and next it's year three of his famous four-year rags-to-riches formula.

His offense is out of balance. He needs Jones-Drew.
Coughlin had nothing to do with their cap situation. He is the coach only up there.

No to Justin Tuck. It's time to go developing youth and not use older band-aids.

As is always the case with these things, cost is a factor. He's coming up on his tenth season, and it could be argued that 2013 was his best season ever. But he's missed several games two of the past three seasons and I wonder how consistent he'll be. Unless he comes in on a sweetheart of a deal, I'd pass on him.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:Good or bad decision for jags to scoop him?

Bad. He doesn't fit the mold of the younger and cheaper guys that the FO is looking to bring in.

Let me guess, you think it'd be a good idea?

(This post was last modified: 01-31-2014, 11:36 AM by Jaggernaught85.)

Only if he is cheap, might be more productive than Babin...other than that, pass

Fundamentals are the crutch of the talentless
;

;