Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Knowshon Moreno?

Sounds like he's going to hit the FA Market, I'd be all for picking him up. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Say no to No'shon More'no

It looks like a salary cap situation.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000...to-broncos

I would love this, but David Caldwell's plan to build for the future does not match up with offering him a job.

I don't trust men who cry so openly.

The silent 'K' in his name also arouses my suspicion. 

Quote:Sounds like he's going to hit the FA Market, I'd be all for picking him up. 
would rather draft a RB and spend the money else where

Quote:I don't trust men who cry so openly.

The silent 'K' in his name also arouses my suspicion. 

The silent K should give you the impression he is a smart guy (which he probably is from what I can tell).

When have you seen him cry?

Quote:The silent K should give you the impression he is a smart guy (which he probably is from what I can tell).

When have you seen him cry?
[Image: Knowshon-Moreno-Crying.jpg]

We can't draft every position brohams. Might as well get a fairly young RB who can produce. 

Would love it if we sign him.  Good player and a hard runner. 

Quote:[Image: Knowshon-Moreno-Crying.jpg]

Those were some heavy tears.

I'm not even sure why he was crying

Grey's Anatomy season finale.

Only a chump boos the home team!

He's benefiting heavily from Manning. The reason Denver won't resign him is because he'll go back to being a 3 ypc back without him and Monte Ball is the future at the position.

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

No

Quote:Sounds like he's going to hit the FA Market, I'd be all for picking him up. 
Nope, if you just look 'okay' with Manning, you aren't looking better with what we have. Let the Colts have that one.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

Quote:He's benefiting heavily from Manning. The reason Denver won't resign him is because he'll go back to being a 3 YPC back without him and Montee Ball is the future at the position.

That's not true at all. If you really believe that, you never saw him play before Peyton Manning moved to Denver. What he benefits heavily from is a great offensive line.

The truth is he fits well in a running back committee, but can also work full-time if needed. It would be fun to see him alternate carries with Tre Mason.

Quote:That's not true at all. If you really believe that, you never saw him play before Peyton Manning moved to Denver. What he benefits heavily from is a great offensive line.

The truth is he fits well in a running back committee, but can also work full-time if needed. It would be fun to see him alternate carries with Tre Mason.

He was about to be cut before manning that doesn't even make since he was terrible before they could throw the ball y do u think they drafted ball.
"Get Better Everyday"

Quote:He was about to be cut before Manning. That doesn't even make sense. He was terrible before they could throw the ball. Why do you think they drafted Ball?

They drafted Montee Ball because they lost Willis McGahee. That had absolutely nothing to do with Knowshon Moreno, who was fine splitting carries with another running back. If the team wanted him gone, he would have been cut.

Quote:They drafted Montee Ball because they lost Willis McGahee. That had absolutely nothing to do with Knowshon Moreno, who was fine splitting carries with another running back. If the team wanted him gone, he would have been cut.

Well they want him gone now since he won't be resigned
"Get Better Everyday"

Quote:They drafted Montee Ball because they lost Willis McGahee. That had absolutely nothing to do with Knowshon Moreno, who was fine splitting carries with another running back. If the team wanted him gone, he would have been cut.

Well they want him gone now since he won't be resigned
"Get Better Everyday"