Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jonathan Martin

How does everyone feel about signing Martin? He's young and talented, and I think the environment that Gus is creating in the locker room would have Martin feel comfortable. Perhaps the whole situation in Miami would allow us some bargaining power, and could land an ascending player at a great price.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

No thanks.  Carries too much drama.  

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Uh, no thx. No sissys on the team please. I want people on this team that at least stands up for themselves.

Yes, sign him He will be cheap and likely outperform any tackle we would get in this years draft.

He was not playing well on the field. No thanks.

(This post was last modified: 01-29-2014, 03:35 PM by Tuxedo.)

No. He's not very good and was benched for underperforming before this whole incident occurred. We have three OTs who are better than him in Joeckel, Pastzor, and Bradfield anyways.

He was terrible. No. And he is now a walking bomb. Any bit of negativity towards him would be blown way out of proportion. We are already mocked about everything. .let's just avoid this headache
"Expect for the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes."

If you wanna talk about a guy we could get for cheap right now it's Incognito.  (I wouldn't remotely endorse this move.)

Only a chump boos the home team!

I'd rather sign incognito

Quote:If you wanna talk about a guy we could get for cheap right now it's Incognito.  (I wouldn't remotely endorse this move.)
Lets see try to boss Luke Joeckel around or the former hockey player Pasztor

Quote:Lets see try to boss Luke Joeckel around or the former hockey player Pasztor
Ingocnito is a guard

Softer than the Pillsbury dough boy

Much rather have RItchie

Quote:Ingocnito is a guard
yep

Quote:How does everyone feel about signing Martin? He's young and talented, and I think the environment that Gus is creating in the locker room would have Martin feel comfortable. Perhaps the whole situation in Miami would allow us some bargaining power, and could land an ascending player at a great price.
Oh heck no! We do not need that kind of trouble here. No no no NO NO

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

I would if his on-field performances were enough to overcome the baggage.  I'd probably have to discuss this with folks who know Miami football better than I do but from what I have heard there hasn't been much missed from Martin/Incognito to the replacements.

Considering Joeckel and a better-than-expected Bradfield should be back I really couldn't see a reason to bring him aboard.  There are greater needs than OT on this team for sure.

Martin is soft and incapable of handling speed rushers.

Aside from the fact that he is terrible, this is a really good idea.

Quote:Softer than the Pillsbury dough boy

Much rather have RItchie

This, though age is going to catch up with Incongnito before long.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

[Image: 7641159.jpg]

Who?

Quote:I'd rather sign incognito
This..