Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Big Game May Not Be Such A Hot Ticket, 18,000 Super Bowl Seats Still Available

Big Game May Not Be Such A Hot Ticket, 18,000 Super Bowl Seats Still Available

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2014/01/28/b...available/

You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Who wants to pay that much to freeze their behinds off???
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

I saw that on the news yesterday. When is the last time this many seats weren't bought up 4 days out?

Crazy

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

The article claims prizes are at $1,500. Who wants to pay $1,500 to go through endless security checks only to sit in the feezing cold for a team they don't support anyway?

Excellent news, the NFL has gotten way too arrogant over the years and needs to be knocked down quite a few pegs. This is a good step one.

Quote:Excellent news, the NFL has gotten way too arrogant over the years and needs to be knocked down quite a few pegs. This is a good step one.
Over 7,000 paid $28.50 to attend yesterday's media day. Unreal. They may get knocked down a few pegs, but they are still so high up on the ladder.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

Arizona - 15

Santa Clara -16

Houston -  17

No Florida Super Bowls since 2010.  That is a heck of a stretch.

The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

(This post was last modified: 01-29-2014, 03:41 PM by Bullseye.)

I wonder if the game will be blacked out in NYC.  :devil:

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Quote:I wonder if the game will be blacked out in NYC.  :devil:

I was wondering the same thing

You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

(This post was last modified: 01-29-2014, 05:00 PM by Kotite.)

I blame Bruno Mars.  Those poor people in the stadium don't have a mute button.

Only a chump boos the home team!

Wait, are the ticket sold and the 18,000 are the tickets available in the secondary market?  I cant imagine Broncos/Seahawks fans snatching those up.

If the Jags go to the Super Bowl I'll easily pay $1500 to go.

Love it! Bet they would find a way to blame it J-Ville!

The more important question is will the tickets be sold at face value since no one wants to go?

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

Quote:I blame Bruno Mars.  Those poor people in the stadium don't have a mute button.
You don't get to being Billionaires by singing songs and buying $1500 tickets, or by doing lots of drugs. Bruno got the deck stacked against him worse than the Jags...

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

Quote:I saw that on the news yesterday. When is the last time this many seats weren't bought up 4 days out?

Crazy

Probably never. I had never heard of this happening before.

I'd never go to a Superbowl unless the Jaguars were playing. 

Quote:I'd never go to a Super Bowl unless the Jaguars were playing. 

Even the Jaguars could not get me to buy a Super Bowl ticket if I don't want to visit the city it is played in.

Quote:Even the Jaguars could not get me to buy a Super Bowl ticket if I don't want to visit the city it is played in.

Which NFL city wouldnt you want to visit?  They are all major cities and have some good stuff to offer.

Quote:Even the Jaguars could not get me to buy a Super Bowl ticket if I don't want to visit the city it is played in.

You're a true fan.

Huh

You'd be going to see the game, not the city right?
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Which NFL city wouldn't you want to visit?  They are all major cities and have some good stuff to offer.

Actually they are not. There is nothing in or close to Glendale, Arizona worth my time. (Yes, I know about the Grand Canyon - not going there.) My BIL grew up in Miami and said don't go there. Also, I am talking about Super Bowl cities. There are some places up north I want to visit, but where the Super Bowl is played, I don't have many choices.