Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Super Bowl Weather

Quote:Lol, I'm not sure where you stole this quote from...but its spot on!

Couldn't come up with it on his own, eh?
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Lol, I'm not sure where you stole this quote from...but its spot on!
I have to give credit where credit is due, (patting myself on back), me.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

I wouldn't be upset to watch the Super Bowl played in heavy snow conditions as the game itself has deep roots in many inclement weather cities. I enjoy the traditional aspect of football being played in the elements, whether it be a blizzard, hot, frigid, windy, raining cats and dogs. I view playing in weather of all types part of the indispensable properties of football itself. The possibility for this game being played in less than pristine weather does not detract from the game. To me it adds another level of anticipation.

Id really like to see a game like the Lions @ Eagles this season. That was great.

Quote: 

<div>I wouldn't be upset to watch the Super Bowl played in heavy snow conditions as the game itself has deep roots in many inclement weather cities. I enjoy the traditional aspect of football being played in the elements, whether it be a blizzard, hot, frigid, windy, raining cats and dogs. I view playing in weather of all types part of the indispensable properties of football itself. The possibility for this game being played in less than pristine weather does not detract from the game. To me it adds another level of anticipation.

</div>

They can't do that because it would electricute the Red Hot Chili Peppers.

Quote:They can't do that because it would electricute the Red Hot Chili Peppers.
Wallbash

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

The Super Bowl attendees are typically not your rabid fans. Rather they are largely made up of the wine and cheese crowd, the soft bellied corporate sponsors. For this reason, I am hoping for a blizzard. The die hards from Lambeau would be out there shirtless, but I get the feeling a lot of people at this game could be seeking the shelter of the tunnels half the game.
Only a chump boos the home team!

Quote:They can't do that because it would electricute the Red Hot Chili Peppers.

They taste better cooked.

Quote:The Super Bowl attendees are typically not your rabid fans. Rather they are largely made up of the wine and cheese crowd, the soft bellied corporate sponsors. For this reason, I am hoping for a blizzard. The die hards from Lambeau would be out there shirtless, but I get the feeling a lot of people at this game could be seeking the shelter of the tunnels half the game.

Secondary market ticket prices are dropping daily.

Quote:They taste better cooked.

If you want to talk about real red hot chili peppers, I am staying away from them. The only peppers I like are bells.

Would that make them the Fried Chili Peppers?
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Did three separate female posters comment in a row? This board is going to have anarchy! Olive you have the same B-day as JW! Thats suspious!

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

Quote:Did three separate female posters comment in a row? This board is going to have anarchy! Olive you have the same B-day as JW! Thats suspious!

LOL You have to be kidding me.You mean I was not the only birthday girl Monday?

Hey, I knew a guy years ago who was born the same month, day, and year as me.