Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Sanchez

(This post was last modified: 01-23-2014, 03:49 PM by Haterade.)

Anonymous coach says: "We'd take Sanchez. He'd be the starter as soon as he walked in the door for us"

Hopefully that wasn't Gus

Which organization could it be though? That desperate.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Anonymous coach says: "We'd take Sanchez. He'd be the starter as soon as he walked in the door for us"

Hmm, Oakland, Us, Browns maybe (if Hoyer goes down). Jets, Texans?, Titans, not sure who else.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

Quote:Anonymous coach says: "We'd take Sanchez. He'd be the starter as soon as he walked in the door for us"

He really isn't all that bad.  Not great, but not as bad as advertised.

Now the Jets... they are that bad.  Extending Ryan ensures it.

He'd at least create competition for:

Titans

Raiders

Vikings

Jaguars

Texans

Browns

Bills

And probably a few others if you consider teams with questionable backup situations.

It's the contract they definitely would NOT want.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

He'd be the starter on the Jags the second he'd walk through the door.....but that means nothing when your other 2 QB are crap & poop. 

Bottom line: Sanchez doesn't improve this team all that much and thats all that should matter. 

Sanchez wouldn't just be given the job anywhere he went.  Lord knows I don't want him here.

Only a chump boos the home team!

I wouldn't mind as long as he brings that awesome head band.

~Gus Bradley

NO
"Expect for the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes."

Sanchez in 2012, his last season with meaningful starts, had a 66.9 QB rating, and a 13 TD to 18 INT ratio. Henne in this last season with a meaningful number of starts had a QB rating of 76.5, and a 13 TD to 14 INT ratio. I watched a couple Jets games in 2012 in which Sanchez looked just truly awful. I am not sure that Sanchez would even start over Henne...it would be close.

That doesn't really sound like something Gus Bradley would say.  Would Sanchez start over Gabbert and Henne?  Absolutely.  But that's just not something Gus would say.  

If I had to guess, I'd guess it was Bills Head Coach Doug Marrone.  

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Quote:That doesn't really sound like something Gus Bradley would say.  Would Sanchez start over Gabbert and Henne?  Absolutely.  But that's just not something Gus would say.  

If I had to guess, I'd guess it was Bills Head Coach Doug Marrone.  

Obviously don't know for sure, but I'm guessing it wasn't Marrone - I think they're committed to E. J.

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

Folks assume new coaches mean new QBs.  Not so sure the Bills and Bucs need to be compelled to take one in the first round if that QB isn't at the top of their board.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

I'm sure those comments will go well with the QB's on his roster.

The Browns maybe?

Pettine spent a fair amount of time with Sanchez.  Not sure if that makes it more or less likely.

Also funny joke (For JW) article on Pettine hire. 

http://profootballmock.com/browns-fire-n...hours-job/

Quote:The Browns maybe?

Pettine spent a fair amount of time with Sanchez.  Not sure if that makes it more or less likely.

Also funny joke (For JW) article on Pettine hire. 

http://profootballmock.com/browns-fire-n...hours-job/

Take the following for what it's worth.  Mike Pettine had very favorable comments regarding Brian Hoyer:

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ss..._on_q.html

Probably USC

Sounds like Haslam in Cleveland.

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

I'd rather take Garrard back, who might actually be the best QB on the Jets roster right now.

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

(This post was last modified: 01-27-2014, 02:28 PM by badger.)

Anonymous coach is also clueless coach

I feel like half of the "anonymous source" stories are fake. I mean, you can say almost anything and act like its real.