Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Who are you rooting for in the Super Bowl?
Seattle Seahawks
Denver Broncos
[Show Results]

Who are you rooting for in the Super Bowl?

Seems to be quite a few Bronco fans somehow sprouting up in the area.  I think a lot has to do with Tebow previously playing (who cares that he was cut?) and Manning.

I'm rooting for Seattle.  I've come to like watching Russel Wilson and their defense is pretty darn good.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I don't really have a dog in the fight, but I am rooting for the team with the most former Jaguars on it.  Won't be thrilled or heartbroken either way.  Just want a competitive game with no major injuries.

Only a chump boos the home team!

Seattle.  I always root for the team that has won less if I'm not invested in the game otherwise.

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

A blizzard. Hate both teams. 

I love watching Peyton Manning fail.  When he is miserable, it takes a tiny fraction of all the painful losses out of my memory.

The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

(This post was last modified: 01-23-2014, 02:39 PM by Deacon.)

Russell Wilson is a local to where I live now, and I have a new found respect for Carrol, and I never thought I would say that!

I'm going for Seattle.

Also, I refuse to vote in any poll that does not list Blank #2.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

This is an easy one. Even if I was not a Broncos fan, I would root for them anyway because of JDR, Terrance Knighton, and Richard Sherman. Tim Tebow has nothing to do with it because he is not a Bronco anymore. (To the OP: He was traded, not cut.) But for his sake I hope Percy Harvin is able to play the whole 60 minutes because he is a Gator.

I'm rooting for Peyton Manning to become the most famous Bronco...replacing Elway!! :thumbsup:
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

I can't stand Elway.

I find it ironic that the only QB's to take Denver to the Super Bowl were drafted by the Colts.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

Quote:I can't stand Elway.

I find it ironic that the only QBs to take Denver to the Super Bowl were drafted by the Colts.

I thought the Broncos went to one Super Bowl before Elway.

(This post was last modified: 01-23-2014, 02:58 PM by Solid Snake.)

Peyton Manning and the Broncos. You're watching one of the best QBs to play the game get a chance to cement himself as the greatest ever. That is BIG. 

Quote:I thought the Broncos went to one Super Bowl before Elway.
That's not what I said.

;

I'm rooting for Seattle because I have some good friends who are Seahawks fans, but I wouldn't mind seeing Peyton win a ring while NOT wearing a colts helmet.  

Have to go with Seattle.  I really can't stand the Broncos. 

Quote:That's not what I said.

Was the first quarterback to take the Broncos to the Super Bowl also drafted by the Colts?

Quote:Peyton Manning and the Broncos. You're watching one of the best QBs to play the game get a chance to cement himself as the greatest ever. That is BIG. 
Thats what everyone said in 2010 too... I am gonna argue that Manning needs at least 2 more wins to really 'cement' himself as the greatest ever. After all the hype this year dies down, he will still only have 3 appearances, and probably 2 losses. In the cold weather up north, against the awesome D of the Seahawks, with his weakened arm Strength, I wouldn't bet on Manning.

I think the storyline will play out much more along the lines of 'Manning chokes again' then greatest ever. And the funny thing is I don't think it will be his fault this time, he has everything against him this year. He never was a good cold weather QB, his arm strength is less than it used to be, and he is going against the best ball-hawking d since the '02 Bucs. Some of you may have bought the hype, but I see a game where Manning will not be a big factor to win, and a probable reason they will lose.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

This is the first SB I can remember where I really don't mind either team winning. Kinda nice. Just hoping to see a great battle between the #1 offense vs the #1 defense.

Go Seattle I can't stand Peyton and I don't want Jack Del Rio win a Super Bowl. United We Stand

(This post was last modified: 01-23-2014, 04:17 PM by TravC59.)

Quote:Was the first quarterback to take the Broncos to the Super Bowl also drafted by the Colts?
That's why I said both QB's who have taken Denver to the SB have been drafted by the Colts.

;

Quote:That's why I said both QB's who have taken Denver to the SB have been drafted by the Colts.

I am saying John Elway was not the first quarterback to take the Broncos to the Super Bowl.