Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Who are you rooting for in the Super Bowl?
Seattle Seahawks
Denver Broncos
[Show Results]

Who are you rooting for in the Super Bowl?

Quote:I am saying John Elway was not the first quarterback to take the Broncos to the Super Bowl.
My bad, wrong word. Won a SB.

The past two QB's since the 70's to take Denver to the SB have been drafted by the Colts.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:This is the first SB I can remember where I really don't mind either team winning. Kinda nice. Just hoping to see a great battle between the #1 offense vs the #1 defense.

pretty much my thoughts, I just don't want to see a blow out. I kind of want Seattle to win cause they never have and all, but my Brother-In-Law is a life long Broncos fan so it'll be hard to pull against him on game day.

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:My bad, wrong word. Won a SB.

The past two QB's since the 70s to take Denver to the SB have been drafted by the Colts.

That's better, but I still don't think it is ironic John Elway was drafted by the Colts.

Quote:Pretty much my thoughts. I just don't want to see a blow out. I kind of want Seattle to win cause they never have and all, but my Brother-In-Law is a life long Broncos fan so it'll be hard to pull against him on game day.

Don't worry; Seattle's defense will make sure it is not a blowout.

im going with the broncos because one of my best friends grew up with champ bailey . every year champ takes the childhood gang to vegas on his birthday and gives them each 10 grand to play with.

Quote:I'm going with the Broncos because one of my best friends grew up with Champ Bailey . Every year Champ takes the childhood gang to vegas on his birthday and gives them each 10 grand to play with.

Awesome. I haved liked Champ since he was traded to the Broncos.

It looks like he will be covering Percy Harvin, who was cleared to play.

Quote:Awesome. I haved liked Champ since he was traded to the Broncos.

It looks like he will be covering Percy Harvin, who was cleared to play.

I smell something burning
"Get Better Everyday"

(This post was last modified: 01-23-2014, 11:52 PM by MightyRx.)

I'm a Gators and a Jaguars. fan.

Why would I ever root for Peyton?!?

On top of that, 2 of our former "loafers" are over there also? (Knighton & Mincey)

Gimme LoB, Skittles and the man born to ball(I mean Russel Wilson, really?!?) all day!

Making up

Evidence

Depending on

Information

Available

Denver. I hate Seattle just because of Richard Sherman.

Quote:I'm a Gators and a Jaguars. fan.

On top of that, 2 of our former "loafers" are over there also? (Knighton & Mincey)

Gimme LoB, Skittles and the man born to ball(I mean Russel Wilson, really?!?) all day!

I did not care about the Gators when Peyton was at Tennessee, so the fact he played for another SEC team means absolutely nothing to me.

Terrance Knighton is a very good player for the Broncos  Why are you calling him a loafer?

Quote:Denver. I hate Seattle just because of Richard Sherman.

I don't hate the whole team because of Sherman, but I certainly don't like him at all either.

Quote:A blizzard. Hate both teams. 

I'mma go ahead and agree with this.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:im going with the broncos because one of my best friends grew up with champ bailey . every year champ takes the childhood gang to vegas on his birthday and gives them each 10 grand to play with.

I know Champ has a good bit of money and seems like a nice guy, but doing that is the perfect recipe for going broke.

Seattle.

Still can't root for Manning

Quote:I'm a Gators and a Jaguars. fan.

As a Gator, I've never had a problem with Manning...he couldn't ever beat us! :thumbsup:
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:I did not care about the Gators when Peyton was at Tennessee, so the fact he played for another SEC team means absolutely nothing to me.

Terrance Knighton is a very good player for the Broncos  Why are you calling him a loafer?

The Jaguars asked him to cut weight and he wouldnt/couldnt do it.  With that said, the Broncos apparently dont care how big he gets and he has played pretty well.

I cant root for Mincey.  The way he treated this coaching staff after all the positive comments they have been receiving is beyond me.

I'm rooting for Peyton. I have respect for the best ever. Plus I want the afc to win.

I look at rooting for Peyton similar to FSU fans vs. Steve Spurrier. When he was at UF, I hated the son of a gun. Now that he's no longer coaching there, I can't hate the ol' ball coach anymore. Same with Peyton. Hated him when he was owning us, but I'd like to see him get another ring, and I'll be rooting for him next Sunday.

Quote:Go Seattle I can't stand Peyton and I don't want Jack Del Rio win a Super Bowl. United We Stand

Too late. He won one with the Ravens.
Only a chump boos the home team!

Quote:The Jaguars asked him to cut weight and he wouldnt/couldnt do it. With that said, the Broncos apparently dont care how big he gets and he has played pretty well.

I cant root for Mincey. The way he treated this coaching staff after all the positive comments they have been receiving is beyond me.

The Jaguars asked him to cut weight and he did do it. And he got pushed around. You'll notice his play improved in Denver relative to the size of his booty. They should never have asked him to cut the weight in the first place, just control what kind of weight it was.
Only a chump boos the home team!