Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Who are you rooting for in the Super Bowl?
Seattle Seahawks
Denver Broncos
[Show Results]

Who are you rooting for in the Super Bowl?

Quote:He had issues with his weight and the orginization was getting impatient. The fight and eye injury sealed his fate here.

I never read anything about the fight. All I knew was the eye injury occurred off the field. Did he go blind for a few weeks?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I never read anything about the fight. All I knew was the eye injury occurred off the field. Did he go blind for a few weeks?

Yes.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/793362...club-fight

Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Wow, it is amazing he made a full recovery. Thank God he did.

Hopefully he has been staying out of all bars in the Denver area.

Quote:Back to the topic, is anybody rooting for the Broncos just because Pot Roast - err, Terrance Knighton - is on the roster?

I am. I really don't care who wins, but I always liked Knighton. The story about him and his little brother resonated with me. I gotta root for him.
Only a chump boos the home team!

Quote:I am. I really don't care who wins, but I always liked Knighton. The story about him and his little brother resonated with me. I gotta root for him.

What is the story about his little brother?

I got some good friends in Seattle so, Seahawks all the way!

You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

LOL at people calling Peyton the best ever. He's not even the best of his own era. His own brother has more superbowl rings than he does. So does Brady and Rothlesberger.

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Like both teams, from since they were in the same division.  I've been a fan of the Broncos since before Elway.

BTW, the first QB to take the Broncos to the big game was Craig Morton, in SB 12.

I'm going for Denver, even if they didn't have our former Jags.  And yeah, it would be kinda fun to see Elway become the SECOND best Bronco QB.

Quote:Like both teams, from since they were in the same division.  I've been a fan of the Broncos since before Elway.

BTW, the first QB to take the Broncos to the big game was Craig Morton, in SB 12.

I'm going for Denver, even if they didn't have our former Jags.  And yeah, it would be kinda fun to see Elway become the SECOND best Bronco QB.

Finally someone gets it. I have been waiting forever for another Jaguars fan to tell me I am not crazy to also like the Broncos.

That is why I disputed the claim only quarterbacks drafted by the Colts took Denver to the Super Bowl - I knew John Elway was not the first to do it.

Broncos fans will argue forever about which quarterback was the best in team (and maybe NFL) history but I think they can all agree Peyton Manning is the best #18, not Frank Tripeka, who it was retired for decades ago.

Is Elway the first NFL team executive to take the same team to the Super Bowl as a player? Maybe Dwight Clark did it, but I can't think of anyone else.

I like how no one has mentioned the ex jaguar tony McDaniel as a reason to root for Seahawks
"Get Better Everyday"

Quote:I like how no one has mentioned the ex jaguar tony McDaniel as a reason to root for Seahawks

I had never heard of him. When was he a Jaguar?

Quote:I had never heard of him. When was he a Jaguar?
Wallbash

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Round 2 vs Nichols

Go Dennison!