Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Who will win Super Bowl 48?
Denver Broncos
Seattle Seahawks
[Show Results]

Super Bowl predictions

Let's hear it!

Broncos beat Seahawks by less than 14, but don't score 40 points.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Broncos 35-21

Seattle 45 - 17.
"Get Better Everyday"

Quote:Seattle 45 - 17.

Are you serious or is that just wishful thinking?

Quote:Are you serious or is that just wishful thinking?

Dead serious multiple defensive tds, at least one kickoff or punt td, broncos score on first possession than don't score again until 4th quarter. Throw up the Richard Sherman choke sign on those soft broncos.
"Get Better Everyday"

My remodeler said Peyton Manning will throw the ball 40 times and because of Richard Sherman's stupid comments, he will be targeted all night.

Quote:My remodeler said Peyton Manning will throw the ball 40 times and because of Richard Sherman's stupid comments, he will be targeted all night.
If he does target Sherman count on at least a couple int. Manning won't make that mistake, he doesn't have the arm strength anymore to be gunning at one of the top corners in the league. I have said it before, and I agree with others that Seattle's D reminds me of the Buc's '02 D (who also had #1 pass D and were #1 in turnovers). I just don't see Manning having a good day. People get all crazy about his 400 yards this week, but he only had 2 TD's and they all came after Talib went out. I would not at all be surprised to see a 44-17 kind of spanking.

Also I like Seattle's offense against the Denver D. Denver's D is not good enough to really stop the Seahawks. And I think the Seahawks D is good enough to stop Manning.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

Quote:If he does target Sherman count on at least a couple int. Manning won't make that mistake, he doesn't have the arm strength anymore to be gunning at one of the top corners in the league. I have said it before, and I agree with others that Seattle's D reminds me of the Buc's '02 D (who also had #1 pass D and were #1 in turnovers). I just don't see Manning having a good day. People get all crazy about his 400 yards this week, but he only had 2 TD's and they all came after Talib went out. I would not at all be surprised to see a 44-17 kind of spanking.

Also I like Seattle's offense against the Denver D. Denver's D is not good enough to really stop the Seahawks. And I think the Seahawks D is good enough to stop Manning.

Have the Seahawks ever scored more than 40 points against a bad defense with Russell Wilson at quarterback? I don't remember that happening.

You make it look like Peyton Manning should not get credit for either touchdown pass. Aqib Talib's injury had nothing to do with his ability to get the ball to a receiver and a receiver's ability to catch the ball. Also, arm strength is overrated.

That said, I am hoping he does not throw to Richard Sherman a lot and don't expect a blowout.

(This post was last modified: 01-22-2014, 11:12 PM by HandsomeRob86.)

Quote:Have the Seahawks ever scored more than 40 points against a bad defense with Russell Wilson at quarterback? I don't remember that happening.

You make it look like Peyton Manning should not get credit for either touchdown pass. Aqib Talib's injury had nothing to do with his ability to get the ball to a receiver and a receiver's ability to catch the ball. Also, arm strength is overrated.

That said, I am hoping he does not throw to Richard Sherman a lot and don't expect a blowout.
Lol JW, you must have forgot the 45-17 spanking they put on us this season. They also beat the Vikings 41-20.

Arm Strength is not overated when you are throwing on an elite corner. In general it is, but in this case, having the ability to put more zip on the ball would be very useful. Watching highlights from our '06 whooping of the Colts, I couldn't help but notice how much faster his passes looked. They wobble now, they don't have the same zip they used to. Especially if the weather is bad, this game plays right into the Seahawks hands.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

(This post was last modified: 01-22-2014, 11:51 PM by JaguarScience95.)

Quote:Lol JW, you must have forgot the 45-17 spanking they put on us this season.

We'll she is a broncos fan so why would she remember.
"Get Better Everyday"

Quote:Lol JW, you must have forgot the 45-17 spanking they put on us this season. They also beat the Vikings 41-20.

Arm Strength is not overated when you are throwing on an elite corner. In general it is, but in this case, having the ability to put more zip on the ball would be very useful. Watching highlights from our '06 whooping of the Colts, I couldn't help but notice how much faster his passes looked. They wobble now, they don't have the same zip they used to. Especially if the weather is bad, this game plays right into the Seahawks hands.

I meant to say "bad defense and a great offense." The Jaguars and Vikings were terrible on offense so the Seahawks only needed to dominate TOP. This is what I found on NFL.com that is more likely to hurt the Broncos than those two games:

29-3 against the 49ers

34-7 against the Saints

34-22 at the Cardinals

I don't see them scoring 40 points against the Broncos.

Quote:Well she is a Broncos fan so why would she remember.

I did not forget it.

Quote:My remodeler said Peyton Manning will throw the ball 40 times and because of Richard Sherman's stupid comments, he will be targeted all night.

Manning won't be throwing his way. He can kill them on other areas of the feild.

Sherman, meet Welker.  Welker, Sherman. 

Problem solved.

Quote:Manning won't be throwing his way. He can kill them on other areas of the feild.

One would think, but Manning is a competitor.  He'll go there just because he can.  Or at least, expects to be able to.  That's going to be a fun thing to watch.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:Lol JW, you must have forgot the 45-17 spanking they put on us this season.
It was 35-19.

Quote:Manning won't be throwing his way. He can kill them on other areas of the feild.

He needs throw Richard Sherman's way sometimes because all three starting wide receivers will get the ball.

Quote:Sherman, meet Welker.  Welker, Sherman. 

Problem solved.

How do you know Sherman will cover Welker? And what problem will that solve?

Quote:It was 35-19.

No, 45-17 is correct. The irony of that is Seattle was the first team to let us score two touchdowns.

I'm not sure Peyton will allow the Broncos to lose. Peyton is going to go Super Saiyan on the Seahawks. I would be amazed if Seattle won. Either outcome, I'm very excited to see what happens

Quote:He needs throw Richard Sherman's way sometimes because all three starting wide receivers will get the ball.

How do you know Sherman will cover Welker? And what problem will that solve?

No, 45-17 is correct. The irony of that is Seattle was the first team to let us score two touchdowns.
For some reason i thought you all were talking about Denver, got it.  I was joking about Welker because he put a questionable hit on Aqib Talib that knocked him out of the game.

Quote:For some reason i thought you all were talking about Denver, got it. I was joking about Welker because he put a questionable hit on Aqib Talib that knocked him out of the game.

Officiating VP Dean Blandino said on Official Review Welker's hit was legal because of when the ball was touched.