Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Who will win Super Bowl 48?
Denver Broncos
Seattle Seahawks
[Show Results]

Super Bowl predictions

Seattle 24

Denver 21

You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Seahawks. I think quite a bit is in their favor.  No Quarterback has ever won a Super Bowl for more than 1 team.  I don't think that will end with Manning.  But we'll see.

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Quote:Seahawks. I think quite a bit is in their favor.  No quarterback has ever won a Super Bowl for more than 1 team.  I don't think that will end with Manning.  But we'll see.

That has absolutely nothing to do with the chances of Seattle winning. There is a first time for everything.

24-20 Broncos

Broncos win big, pulling away by mid-third quarter.

Broncos 38

Seahawks 17

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Quote:Broncos win big, pulling away by mid-third quarter.

Broncos 38

Seahawks 17

That would be awesome but I don't see it happening against the Legion of Boom.

(This post was last modified: 02-02-2014, 04:40 PM by rollerjag.)

That's my prediction, but I hope it's a good game, with the Broncos winning. But I really do think Manning will school the Legion of Boom.

- Bob Marley

31 - 20 Broncos

Broncos 38-35 in overtime.

Broncos 31 - 24. Peyton may not throw at Sherman but he will create mismatches in other areas, although I hope he throws the winning TD against him.

Quote:Broncos 31 - 24. Peyton may not throw at Sherman but he will create mismatches in other areas, although I hope he throws the winning TD against him.

He needs to throw to Sherman sometime. How else can Eric Decker get the ball?

Quote:Dead serious multiple defensive tds, at least one kickoff or punt td, broncos score on first possession than don't score again until 4th quarter. Throw up the Richard Sherman choke sign on those soft broncos.

L.O.B
"Get Better Everyday"

Quote:I meant to say "bad defense and a great offense." The Jaguars and Vikings were terrible on offense so the Seahawks only needed to dominate TOP. This is what I found on NFL.com that is more likely to hurt the Broncos than those two games:

29-3 against the 49ers

34-7 against the Saints

34-22 at the Cardinals

I don't see them scoring 40 points against the Broncos.
Still thinking this JW?

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

Quote:I meant to say "bad defense and a great offense." The Jaguars and Vikings were terrible on offense so the Seahawks only needed to dominate TOP. This is what I found on NFL.com that is more likely to hurt the Broncos than those two games:

29-3 against the 49ers

34-7 against the Saints

34-22 at the Cardinals

I don't see them scoring 40 points against the Broncos.
Now you have seen them score 40 :thumbsup:

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

Quote:Are you serious or is that just wishful thinking?
  You were saying?

Quote:  You were saying?
I believe she was recognizing her own wishful thinking about Manning throwing on Sherman all day....

Quote:That's my prediction, but I hope it's a good game, with the Broncos winning. But I really do think Manning will school the Legion of Boom.
LOL

I'm glad I never bet on sports.

- Bob Marley

Quote:LOL

That was bad, wasn't it?

- Bob Marley

Quote:I'm glad I never bet on sports.

Amen!!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???