Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Stonerbowl

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Go Seahawks ! :woot:

5 topics posted...that is impressive!

Were you stoned while posting?

Quote:5 topics posted...that is impressive!

Were you stoned while posting?

Did you really need to ask that Diesel?

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

What is the Stoner Bowl?

Quote:What is the Stoner Bowl?

A safer alternative to the Drunken Bowl.

Quote:A safer alternative to the Drunken Bowl.
 lol .   

jaguars woman , washington and colorado have both legalized  recreational use of weed . therfore  the stoner bowl

How is this thread within the boundaries of the CoC?

Quote:JaguarsWoman, Washington and Colorado have both legalized recreational use of weed. Therefore the Stoner Bowl

That does not answer my question. What does "stoner bowl" have to do with marijuana?

Quote:That does not answer my question. What does "stoner bowl" have to do with marijuana?

People who smoke pot are called stoners. Pot is legal in both Denver and Washington.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:People who smoke pot are called stoners. Pot is legal in both Denver and Washington.

I thought they were called pot smokers.

For some reason while reporters went crazy over Colorado's voter approval, it seemed like nobody was talking about Washington approving it the same day.

Quote:How is this thread within the boundaries of the CoC?

Because it is not about politics. It is simply pointing out the fact that this Super Bowl's participants happen to be in the only two states that legalized recreational marijuana use, not about laws that were approved by voters or last November's election.

Quote:I thought they were called pot smokers.

For some reason while reporters went crazy over Colorado's voter approval, it seemed like nobody was talking about Washington approving it the same day.

They are called a lot of nicknames. Stoner is one of the more popular ones, as is pot head.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:That does not answer my question. What does "stoner bowl" have to do with marijuana?

Ok NOW I KNOW it's all an act, no one's this clueless.

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Littering and...?
Only a chump boos the home team!

I'm freaking out, man!
I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:OK NOW I KNOW it's all an act, no one's this clueless.

Are you trying to make me feel like an idiot? There is no way in the world I could have known marijuana smokers are called stoners. I don't even know why it is often called pot or weed.

(This post was last modified: 01-24-2014, 04:05 PM by Jags32250.)

Quote:Ok NOW I KNOW it's all an act, no one's this clueless.
Edit.

(This post was last modified: 01-24-2014, 04:05 PM by Jags32250.)

Quote:They are called a lot of nicknames. Stoner is one of the more popular ones, as is pot head.
Edit.

Quote:I thought the exact same thing. A different type of troll than we're used to, and she's had me going for awhile now. No longer!

Looks like somebody just added me to his ignore list because he does not understand being the way I am does not make me a troll. Shame on him because it is not my fault I am different!

Maybe it is time for an Asperger's syndrome refresher course. I have to learn a lot through instruction others can figure out on their own through experience, including what a stoner is.