Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Stonerbowl

Quote:Looks like somebody just added me to his ignore list because he does not understand being the way I am does not make me a troll. Shame on him because it is not my fault I am different!

Maybe it is time for an Asperger's syndrome refresher course. I have to learn a lot through instruction others can figure out on their own through experience, including what a stoner is.
JW, i completely apologize for my comments then and will erase.  I will also take my time to educate myself on something i know little about, kudos to you for speaking out!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:JW, I completely apologize for my comments then and will erase. I will also take my time to educate myself on something i know little about, Kudos to you for speaking out!

Thanks Jags. I know it is hard for some people to understand me sometimes. Google Asperger's syndrome to learn more about it.

JW:  You are one cool cat.  I have a LD 12 year old son.  I've enjoyed "figuring him out" every day of his life.  You can see a picture of him in my avatar.

One day, I hope to meet you at a tailgate as you bring something unique to this MB.

<p style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;">

Quote:JW:  You are one cool cat. I have a LD 12 year old son. I've enjoyed "figuring him out" every day of his life. You can see a picture of him in my avatar.

One day, I hope to meet you at a tailgate as you bring something unique to this MB.

Nobody has ever called me LD. My disability is both physical and psychological.

Sorry, I can't tailgate because of the 1:00 kickoff.

Quote:Nobody has ever called me LD. My disability is both physical and psychological.

I don't think he was calling you LD.

Personally, I find your posts to be among the most interesting on this message board. If that includes some unintended amusement at your expense, I suppose I should apologize, but I don't think I can help it.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Quote:I don't think he was calling you LD.

Personally, I find your posts to be among the most interesting on this message board. If that includes some unintended amusement at your expense, I suppose I should apologize, but I don't think I can help it.

I know he wasn't. You are doing fine.

Quote:Nobody has ever called me LD. My disability is both physical and psychological.

I commend you for dealing with your Asperger's and Epilepsy and still make interesting contributions to this board.

Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Quote:I commend you for dealing with your Asperger's and epilepsy and still make interesting contributions to this board.

I don't have a choice. My disabilities prevent me from making friends in the real world, so 100% of my social life is online.

Epliepsy is a blessing in disguise because I realized years ago there are hundreds of better things to spend money on than cars, gas, and car insurance.

Quote:I don't have a choice. My disabilities prevent me from making friends in the real world, so 100% of my social life is online.

Epliepsy is a blessing in disguise because I realized years ago there are hundreds of better things to spend money on than cars, gas, and car insurance.

If we only had a subway system or reliable mass transit we could all save a small fortune. Instead, those of us who live in Jacksonville live in the largest city(by land mass) in the country. Talk about having to rely on your car ...

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

Quote:If we only had a subway system or reliable mass transit we could all save a small fortune. Instead, those of us who live in Jacksonville live in the largest city(by land mass) in the country. Talk about having to rely on your car ...

There is only one condominium complex in all of Gainesville I can live in because of the driving ban. That is why my mom had to overpay for a two-bedroom unit that badly needs to be remodeled.

I don't want to derail this thread anymore. Let's get back to Super Bowl 48.

Quote:Are you trying to make me feel like an idiot? There is no way in the world I could have known marijuana smokers are called stoners. I don't even know why it is often called pot or weed.

It's called "weed" because it's a plant...like tobacco. I'm not sure why they call it "pot"...
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:It's called "weed" because it's a plant...like tobacco. I'm not sure why they call it "pot"...

Tobacco is a plant too and nobody calls that weed.

Quote:Tobacco is a plant too and nobody calls that weed.

I didn't say stoners made sense...it's just what they call it! Big Grin

http://youtu.be/cBKfICSIgR0

Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Quote:Tobacco is a plant too and nobody calls that weed.

Bchbunnie4 - she's got you there.

I must admit I chuckled. That straight on, unaffected logic can be startling sometimes, can't it?

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

Quote:Bchbunnie4 - she's got you there.

I must admit I chuckled. That straight on, unaffected logic can be startling sometimes, can't it?

Very much so!! :yes:

Quote:Bchbunnie4 - she's got you there.

I am a woman of logic. I believe there is a reason for everything, even if you don't know what it is, and get mad when something does not make sense.

Quote:It's called "weed" because it's a plant...like tobacco. I'm not sure why they call it "pot"...

Because early scientists found marijuana has a high potassium content. ..okay, I just made that up.
Only a chump boos the home team!

Quote:I am a woman of logic. I believe there is a reason for everything, even if you don't know what it is, and get mad when something does not make sense.

JW, the Gene Smith years must have been especially hard for you then. It's okay. The bad man is gone. Better days are on the horizon.
Only a chump boos the home team!

Quote:JW, the Gene Smith years must have been especially hard for you then. It's okay. The bad man is gone. Better days are on the horizon.

Of course those four years were hard, but not just because of him.

I have known ever since Smith was fired better days will come.