Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Marqise Lee: Forgive me

I ask for your forgiveness. I thought you were a lost cause with injuries and you are proving I was wrong. I will be the bigger man and say I was wrong about you.

Gus: I am not wrong about you. Go away for good.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I'll send them in here to read your thread. I'm sure they're going to appreciate your words.

Our best offensive player this year by far.  Robinson sucks, Hurns is hurt, and JT/Lewis aren't being utilized correctly.  The thing about Lee is, every week he makes plays happen.  No one else on the team does.  It's rather perplexing.  Usually when QB's or players struggle, the others come in and step up to the challenge and make players.  Not our Jagwads unfortunately.  Thanks Lee. You are the only reason to watch on Sunday.

[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

A lot of people questioned him. I caught a lot of heat over a thread asking if he was a bust. I am glad he is doing well. I hope his injury today is nothing serious. 

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Happy to say I was never on that train, however I never expected him to have the skill he's showing recently. His YAC is something we've pretty much never had here.

Agreed. Lots of people wrote him off too soon. Now time for all of us to go to the Fowler is a bust thread and call for his head.

Glad to see he came around

The way the Jags work is 1 guy impresses, 3 more disappoint. They never play well at the same time. That is part of the curse.

Been saying since day one he was better than Hurns and could rival ARob for the #1...

Welp.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

He will regress next year and Walters or Benn will be the WR1.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

I was one who criticized him for seemingly constantly being injured and I don't take one criticism back; at the time, he was earning it. He has come around though this season and is now showing flashes of what we had hoped he would be. Good for him. Too bad we have a quarterback on the field who too often can't seem to make a decent pass when needed.

Aw man please the man stayed hurt. Glad he's showing he can play in the NFL now but those first two years were pure trash.

Quote:Agreed. Lots of people wrote him off too soon. Now time for all of us to go to the Fowler is a bust thread and call for his head.

That thread is way too long already. You can't truly believe someone is a bust during his first NFL season off injured reserve if you know anything about recovery from ACL tears and inexperience. People are just too impatient for results since all logic goes against calling him a bust at this point in his NFL career.

Quote:I was one who criticized him for seemingly constantly being injured and I don't take one criticism back; at the time, he was earning it. He has come around though this season and is now showing flashes of what we had hoped he would be. Good for him. Too bad we have a quarterback on the field who too often can't seem to make a decent pass when needed.

If Blake Bortles could not make a decent pass when needed, Marqise Lee would not be any better this season than he has been his entire career.

Quote:If Blake Bortles could not make a decent pass when needed, Marqise Lee would not be any better this season than he has been his entire career.

If blake bortles didn't not make no descent passes when needed if not, then Lee won't be better this season if it wasn't for his entire career

(This post was last modified: 12-12-2016, 01:37 AM by JaguarsWoman.)

Quote:If blake bortles didn't not make no descent passes when needed if not, then Lee won't be better this season if it wasn't for his entire career

What is that supposed to mean?

Worst English I have seen a while.

Quote:What is that supposed to mean?

Worst English I have seen a while.

Are you serious? I couldn't word it any gooder

Quote:The way the Jags work is 1 guy impresses, 3 more disappoint. They never play well at the same time. That is part of the curse.
Kind of like a sick, perverted, disgusting, NFL version of Hydra?

SMH...

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Quote:The way the Jags work is 1 guy impresses, 3 more disappoint. They never play well at the same time. That is part of the curse.

Quote:Kind of like a sick, perverted, disgusting, NFL version of Hydra?

SMH...

It is..  In our game and the Bucs/Saints game they pointed out this type of event.  They described the Bucs coaches emphasizing that they need synergy between all three phases of football to make sure the team moves forward.  We have the absolute flip side of this.  No one is held accountable so you can count on one of our phases demolishing the team before the clock hits 0.

The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.