Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Who will win Super Bowl 48?
This poll is closed.
Denver Broncos
26.67%
4 26.67%
Seattle Seahawks
73.33%
11 73.33%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

***OFFICIAL Denver Broncos vs Seattle Seahawks Super Bowl Discussion Thread***

In before JW.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 01-19-2014, 11:07 PM by xJAGGYx.)

You slick. She's gonna be sooo mad.

She won't be able to call it "her thread".

That's just wrong!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(This post was last modified: 01-19-2014, 11:50 PM by Haterade.)

I was pleased with both the Broncos and Seahawks winning, but I'd like to see Peyton get a second ring while making Sherman humble. It's Go Time -- JDR. Also if Peyton wins, when you look up the definition of clown you'll see Irsay if it isn't there already. Bodes extremely well for us and the AFCS

Quote:I was pleased with both the Broncos and Seahawks winning, but I'd like to see Peyton get a second ring while making Sherman humble. It's Go Time -- JDR

This Super Bowl would be the first in a while where I wouldn't mind either team winning. But the Sherman thing...I'm leaning towards Denver now. Still wouldn't be upset if Seattle wins.

Quote:In before JW.

LOL I did not want to make one before taking my San Francisco sweatshirt off.

Fun fact: Peyton Manning is the first quarterback to take two teams to the Super Bowl. That is what Jim Nantz said.

(This post was last modified: 01-20-2014, 02:05 AM by Haterade.)

Peyton v. Legion of Boom. Can't wait. I actually fell asleep in the somewhere in the second half of Pats/Broncos. I have no idea what happened to the Pats, but I expected they would be more competitive. Missing Wilfork, Talib, Hernandez, Gronk, and Welker killed 'em. Outside losing Clady, Broncos offense is fortunately LOADED

Quote:Peyton v. Legion of Boom. Can't wait. I actually fell asleep in the somewhere in the second half of Pats/Broncos. I have no idea what happened to the Pats, but I expected they would be more competitive. Missing Wilfork, Talib, Hernandez, Gronk, and Welker killed 'em. Outside losing Clady, Broncos offense is fortunately LOADED

You missed a weak comeback attempt. The Patriots were trailing by 10 at one point, only to let the Broncos score again.

Ryan Clady was put on IR in preseason, so he was never on the 53-man roster. I think that helped his replacement become as good as he is. But the way Peyton plays is a bigger reason he does not get sacked. There is no guarantee Vince Wilfork would have sacked him if he could play.

New England's biggest loss was definitely Gronk. He was Tom Brady's favorite target. The Patriots could have scored a couple touchdowns in the first half if they had him yesterday.

I don't like Richard Sherman. Hope he gets torched by Peyton. 

Anyway, this is Peyton's year. He deserves it more than anyone playing in the game IMO.

Quote:In before JW.
You messed up, didn't put three stars on each side of ***OFFICIAL***. This thread is anarchy, I think it is going down....

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

Hope Seattle wins. Boo del rio and boo manning

I like the comparison of Seattle to the Buc's D in '02. I don't see Manning coming out on top this time. Actually this whole run reminded me of 2009 where Manning played real well, till he didn't. In the Superbowl. I still feel like elite D takes down elite O, just like it did before.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

Quote:LOL I did not want to make one before taking my San Francisco sweatshirt off.

Fun fact: Peyton Manning is the first quarterback to take two teams to the Super Bowl. That is what Jim Nantz said.
Jim Nantz fell asleep the last decade were Kurt Warner did it with the Rams, and the Cardinals.

I am leaning towards rooting for Denver, just so Manning can give Robert Irsay a big "starts with an F and ends in you".  I can't stand Irsay and his tweets.

60% of the Time...It works everytime...

I have zero interest in this SB. Hate both teams. Can't wait till its over. 

Quote:I have zero interest in this SB. Hate both teams. Can't wait till its over.
Relax. Texans trading for your boycrush Mallett and then you can continue crappin your pants

Am I the only one that wants to see Manning lose? Can't stand him.

At first I didn't care. Now I'm going with the Seahawks.

Seahawks. Because everyone is mad bro.

<FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" color=#ffcc00></FONT>[url=http://s141.photobucket.com/albums/r74/Ratix240sx/?action=view&current=untitled5.jpg][/url]

Quote:I have zero interest in this SB. Hate both teams. Can't wait till its over. 

how can you hate the Seahawks? They where the whipping boys of the NFC for SOOO long, love how they turned that franchise around.

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]