Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Who will win Super Bowl 48?
This poll is closed.
Denver Broncos
26.67%
4 26.67%
Seattle Seahawks
73.33%
11 73.33%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

***OFFICIAL Denver Broncos vs Seattle Seahawks Super Bowl Discussion Thread***

If the Seahawks can't touch Peyton, there's no chance for them

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I agree. If Peyton has time to do what he wants, he WILL do what he wants.

People sleeping on Percy. He could be the gamebreaker.

For anyone unable to watch it on tv, its streaming for free on foxsports.com

http://superbowl.foxsports.com/

Quote:Weather looks favorable for a good game. Mid-low 40's, 20% chance of rain throughout the game.

I thought 45 was the high so when it is in progress, the temperature will be in the 30s.

Quote:For anyone unable to watch it on tv, its streaming for free on foxsports.com

http://superbowl.foxsports.com/

DragonFury might have something to say about that.

Quote:By smacked down.. you mean what exactly? The Broncos may lose, but I think it's unlikely Manning doesn't throw for at least 250 and 2 TDs.
By "Smacked Down" I mean that Manning is going to get manhandled. I expect that the Broncos are going to try and run the ball rather than risk having Manning throw one of his "Duck" passes and getting intercepted.

Quote:I thought 45 was the high so when it is in progress, the temperature will be in the 30s.

Still not that bad. Last week we all thought it would be snowing and below freezing.

Quote:DragonFury might have something to say about that.
Why? Its an official link sponsored by the NFL.

The weather forecast in East Rutherford, New Jersey tonight:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000...ce-of-rain

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000...fe-stadium

Not too bad considering the initial fears of a much colder game.

I don't believe anyone who says Seattle has an advantage because of the weather. Peyton Manning won at home when it was colder than that in Denver.

Quote:Still not that bad. Last week we all thought it would be snowing and below freezing.

Why? It's an official link sponsored by the NFL.

I never read there is an exception for official NFL links. If there is, that's great.

(This post was last modified: 02-02-2014, 05:24 PM by Kotite.)

Quote:By "Smacked Down" I mean that Manning is going to get manhandled. I expect that the Broncos are going to try and run the ball rather than risk having Manning throw one of his "Duck" passes and getting intercepted.

We shall see. I think they are going to try to run the ball to set up the pass, but if you have Peyton, Demariyus, Decker, Julius and Welker, you'd have to be a moron to not throw it often no matter who you're playing.
Only a chump boos the home team!

Oh, c'mon. Can I issue a warning to a TV pregame show?

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Quote:Oh, c'mon. Can I issue a warning to a TV pregame show?
?

I don't want to sound too selfish but why did everybody ignore the Official Game Day thread? Just wondering because we always have a new thread on game day.

Anyway, kickoff is less than two hours away and I am pumped for it. Go Broncos!

Quote:I don't want to sound too selfish but why is everybody ignoring the Official Game Day thread? Just wondering because we always have a new thread on game day.

Anyway, kickoff is less than two hours away and I am pumped for it. Go Broncos!
Probably due to similar titles and this one haa more posts. Mods should merge the two

Quote:?

NM, I should have kept my yap shut. It's Super Bowl Sunday, I want to concentrate on distractions from the day to day.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Quote:Oh, c'mon. Can I issue a warning to a TV pregame show?

I am not going to worry about what you have to do. Right now I am just worried about what the Broncos and Seahawks have to do.

If Sherman gets a pick to clinch the game...oh my!

Quote:Probably due to similar titles and this one has more posts. Mods should merge the two

Well, they did it. I did not think they would.

Now I can continue to participate in this one with the rest of you.

Quote:If Sherman gets a pick to clinch the game...oh my!

He better not. I would love to see Champ Bailey do that.