Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Who will win Super Bowl 48?
This poll is closed.
Denver Broncos
26.67%
4 26.67%
Seattle Seahawks
73.33%
11 73.33%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

***OFFICIAL Denver Broncos vs Seattle Seahawks Super Bowl Discussion Thread***

Quote:If Sherman gets a pick to clinch the game...oh my!

Manning would lose two on picks in that scenario.
Only a chump boos the home team!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Manning would lose two on picks in that scenario.

Impossible. He can't be picked off twice on the same play.

Quote:I never read there is an exception for official NFL links. If there is, that's great.

Content from officially recognized NFL sites (which includes FOX) are the only ones allowed.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Quote:Content from officially recognized NFL sites (which includes FOX) are the only ones allowed.

Thanks for the clarification.

Quote:Impossible. He can't be picked off twice on the same play.

He meant that if he loses on a pick today, it will be the 2nd SB he's lost that way.

- Bob Marley

Quote:Well, they did it. I did not think they would.

I am Super Mod. Fear me.

- Bob Marley

Was at Publix today, said excuse me as many times as Peyton is going to say Omaha

Quote:He meant that if he loses on a pick today, it will be the 2nd SB he's lost that way.

I loved it the first time because he was a Colt. This time, I would hate it.

I'm disappointed that they aren't up to there ears in snow right now at the stadium... Sad
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Was at Publix today, said excuse me as many times as Peyton is going to say Omaha

I heard for every time Peyton says Omaha, some charity in the city gets money. That is why somebody counts the number of times he says it.

What I don't understand is why was the divisional round game the first time he said Omaha before a play?

Quote:I'm disappointed that they aren't up to there ears in snow right now at the stadium.

Seriously? If that happened the game would have been postponed.

It's 7:00 A.M. here.  I'm watching the SB drinking coffee.  I should have got some Amaretto.

Quote:It's 7:00 A.M. here.  I'm watching the SB drinking coffee.  I should have got some Amaretto.

Where are you?

I read Champ Bailey and John Fox led a team meeting while the Seahawks stuck with their normal routine. We will find out if the Broncos are better at preparing for the big game by doing that.

One hour until kickoff . . . GO BRONCOS!

Most unlikely scenario, Wilson outshoots Peyton. Would be pretty awesome though, but I'm expecting Seattle to be leaning heavily on their defense and Skittles

Quote:I don't want to sound too selfish but why did everybody ignore the Official Game Day thread? Just wondering because we always have a new thread on game day.

Anyway, kickoff is less than two hours away and I am pumped for it. Go Broncos!
You just posted this in it. What? Can't you read?

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Quote:Where are you?

Korea.

(This post was last modified: 02-02-2014, 06:43 PM by xJAGGYx.)

I really don't mind who wins this Super Bowl so, I will combine the two teams and root for the Pegasus-es

Pegasi? What is plural of Pegasus?

Quote:Most unlikely scenario, Wilson outshoots Peyton. Would be pretty awesome though, but I'm expecting Seattle to be leaning heavily on their defense and Skittles

I am sure the only way that can happen is Peyton gets hurt and is out for the game. But Russell can definitely throw enough to get the job done because he runs a lot too.

You know what is weird?

No injury reports. The NFL never published an injury report from either team. There also were no articles all last week about a player being probable or questionable with  an injury, so I have to believe there really are no injuries to report. Has that ever happened before?