Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Congrats Jack!

Quote:Sherman didn't act like a dirtbag at the end. He had just made the play to win the game qualifying him to go to the Super Bowl, any football player's dream. He's passionate. He's not a thug. Jesus. 
This whole debate over the usage of the word thug is one thing. However, calling a dirtbag is completely justified IMO. Just because he's good doesn't mean he should act like a DB. He did and to me that's a DB thing to do. Just because he is a top corner in the league, doesn't mean we should pretend like he has been some poster boy for professionalism. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Back to the topic: Who all is rooting for the Broncos because of JDR and Pot Roast?

Yes, back to congrats Jack...

I'm kinda rooting for them because of that, but not completely.  It would be nice anecdote for the brothers to win the SB on each others' home field.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:Yes, back to congrats Jack...

I'm kinda rooting for them because of that, but not completely.  It would be nice anecdote for the brothers to win the SB on each others' home field.

You know, I never thought of that one! Good catch.

Quote:Yes, back to congrats Jack...

I'm not really going for them because of JDR but him, Mincey and Knighton being on the team is a nice bonus to root for. I live in Portland and hate most of the seahawk fanbase there so it's more of a I don't want Seattle to win. 

Quote:I'm not really going for them because of JDR but him, Mincey and Knighton being on the team is a nice bonus to root for. I live in Portland and hate most of the seahawk fanbase there so it's more of a I don't want Seattle to win. 

I like Pot Roast too. If I was not a Broncos fan, I would still root for Denver because of those two guys (Mincey is a nice bonus) and the feel-good story about John Fox missing four weeks.

Quote:Back to the topic: Who all is rooting for the Broncos because of JDR and Pot Roast?

Not me. Now I might if Peyton Manning wasn't their quarterback, but I just can't this time.

Go Hawks!  Gus Bradley's former team and the hopes he and Dave will build us like they were built.

Quote:Go Hawks!  Gus Bradley's former team and the hopes he and Dave will build us like they were built.

Being Gus Bradley's former team is irrelevant. Their success on defense was more because of players, not Bradley, when he was there. And the offense had absolutely nothing to do with Bradley.