Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***OFFICIAL*** NFC Championship Game Day Thread

Quote:Anyone else having broadcast issues, like freezing momentarily? Sucks on Directv
Yes I got directv. Looks like I'm watching it online with lag

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Yes I got directv. Looks like I'm watching it online with lag
That's exactly what I have going on. You described the symptom better than I did.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Can feel the momentum shifting here

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:That's exactly what I have going on. You described the symptom better than I did.
Yea.... Mines back up now. I guess they had problems so they switch to that mode until they fix it.

Osgood, I miss him

Quote:I'm not at my house watching it, at my Dads house.

edit: You don't want it anyways I'm getting out as soon as my contract runs up, they're prices literally change every month. (helping the folks out)

I can walk out my front door and see the fireworks down town when they set them off...and uverse isn't in my neighborhood yet!! I don't want it...I just am shocked I can't get it!! Lol
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Osgood, I miss him

I always liked him...was sad to see him go.

Quote:I can walk out my front door and see the fireworks down town when they set them off...and uverse isn't in my neighborhood yet!! I don't want it...I just am shocked I can't get it!! Lol

probably because the phone lines they have there don't need any upgrading so they haven't had the chance to go out there and run the fiber optics, My dad's in Palm Coast it's a fairly newish town mostly suburban area, so everything here is pretty "new". I had Uverse when I lived in Palm Coast but switched it to my Dads when we moved out to the country, still had time on the contract and for some reason couldn't get out.

Quote:probably because the phone lines they have there don't need any upgrading so they haven't had the chance to go out there and run the fiber optics, My dad's in Palm Coast it's a fairly newish town mostly suburban area, so everything here is pretty "new". I had Uverse when I lived in Palm Coast but switched it to my Dads when we moved out to the country, still had time on the contract and for some reason couldn't get out.

Yeah...being the historic district...they get a little picky about letting them dig around too often.

I have Directv too and it's apparently fixed now. It was jumpy earlier.

Harbaugh gets that upset over something that really had no consequence, he's going to have a heart attack if a really bad call goes against him.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Quote:Harbaugh gets that upset over something that really had no consequence, he's going to have a heart attack if a really bad call goes against him.

That close up slow motion they just did wasn't pretty!! :no:

Quote:Anyone else having broadcast issues, like freezing momentarily? Sucks on Directv

Yes I'm having issues. Have dish network.

What a beast

Give that beast some Skittles!

that was one hell of a pass

Wow, what a throw by Kap...

Kaep puttin in work. Sick throw

Seahawks DE's are sooooooo quick off the snap!
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Don't these refs know the rules? How about a personal foul on that punt?