Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***OFFICIAL*** AFC Championship Game Day Thread

I want to see Denver win because I have a tremendous amount of respect for Peyton Manning.  He's one of the last true on-field generals.  The only drawback to Denver winning is seeing Mincey being rewarded for his slacker attitude here.  That really chaps me.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Knighton having a good game

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:I have the utmost respect for Manning and think he's a standup guy. I hope he wins the SB this year just so he can keep from getting the Marino treatment and people taking him out of the "best ever" debate for that reason. IMO, championships are one of the stupidest ways to evaluate the QB position...so many other factors on a team to consider.

Plus, I absolutely hate the Patriots.

The Broncos are hitting them in the mouth...I'm not sure the Patriots score more than they already have. Their D is EXHAUSTED.

Well Manning already has a ring.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:Knighton having a good game

Don't tell that to this board. He sucked remember?
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Pot Roast in da house!

Maybe we can sign this Knighton guy in FA

We let Pot Roast go why? :whistling:
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Don't tell that to this board. He sucked remember?

meh I'm over it, would've been nice to have him and Marks but whats done is done.

This game wack. Next game please....

Quote:Don't tell that to this board. He sucked remember?

Knighton is better than he ever got credit for. I would take him over that other guy all day every day. Too late now.

Denver looking REALLY good right now, before today I figured NFC had this locked up but know I'm not sure.

I do think that whole argument Knighton was overrated should be put to rest however.

Quote:We let Pot Roast go why? :whistling:

For the same reason we let Daryl Smith walk.  

Quote:For the same reason we let Daryl Smith walk.  

Smith was special Fred Taylor type status for me, I really hated seeing him go. Smith is one of the few I think of as pride worthy in the 2000 and on era.

Have the patriots been this sloppy all year long? I haven't been paying attention to them.

WE let Knighton go because he showed up overweight every camp and his commitment to the team was questioned.  Getting cut was a wakeup call for him and Mincey it seems.  It does bug me that Mincey might end up with a ring, though.

I wish that we resigned "Pot Roast", he hasn't missed a beat...
"AZANE"

Quote:WE let Knighton go because he showed up overweight every camp and his commitment to the team was questioned.  Getting cut was a wakeup call for him and Mincey it seems.  It does bug me that Mincey might end up with a ring, though.

Come on, your not serious are you? WE cut Knighton because the brass was committed to a total rebuild, right or wrong that's the path we're taking.

I don't like that call, a roll out with Manning doing a shovel pass. Did they think the defense was going to bite on pursuing Manning?

Wes Welker must be tickled right now.