Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***OFFICIAL*** AFC Championship Game Day Thread

Their D has been better than this all year...Manning is picking them apart.

Oooh, perfect throw, bad drop by Thomas.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Gotta make that catch Thomas!

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:I don't like that call, a roll out with Manning doing a shovel pass. Did they think the defense was going to bite on pursuing Manning?

Welker was wide open on the corner, too.

Quote:Their D has been better than this all year...Manning is picking them apart.

Oooh, perfect throw, bad drop by Thomas.

that's what they should've done the first time

Quote:Welker was wide open on the corner, too.

Sometime these OC get to fancy for there own good.

Eric, you don't remember the report every year he was here about how he was overweight and might not be able to play?  The strength and conditioning coach had to design a specific diet for him and make sure he kept it.  That reeks of a lack of dedication.

Quote:Wes Welker must be tickled right now.

That would be an interesting strategy by the Pats

Quote:Eric, you don't remember the report every year he was here about how he was overweight and might not be able to play?  The strength and conditioning coach had to design a specific diet for him and make sure he kept it.  That reeks of a lack of dedication.

Or he's just FAT Laughing he's Always going to be FAT, the beauty is how well he moves for being FAT

Quote:Eric, you don't remember the report every year he was here about how he was overweight and might not be able to play?  The strength and conditioning coach had to design a specific diet for him and make sure he kept it.  That reeks of a lack of dedication.

I don't remember that being a problem with him this last off-season.

(This post was last modified: 01-19-2014, 06:26 PM by EricC85.)

Quote:I don't remember that being a problem with him this last off-season.

it was just a calculated move by the front office, some people need to romanticizes moves to make sense, IE they didn't want to be here, they sucked anyways, not worth the money...... They found Marks so it worked out in the end, but it would've been sweet to have Marks and Knighton instead of Marks and Miller.

Quote:That would be an interesting strategy by the Pats

Laughing  

Quote:I don't remember that being a problem with him this last off-season.

Maybe Jacksonville food is better than Denver food... :thumbsup:
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Pot Roast looks big out there right now, I would say he is heavy. But it doesn't matter, he looks good again. Would much rather have him over Alualu....

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

Quote:Or he's just FAT Laughing he's Always going to be FAT, the beauty is how well he moves for being FAT
Yeah.  Just let the fat boy be fat and play ball!  He's playing great today..... and he looks even heavier than he was when he played here. 

Quote:WE let Knighton go because he showed up overweight every camp and his commitment to the team was questioned.  Getting cut was a wakeup call for him and Mincey it seems.  It does bug me that Mincey might end up with a ring, though.

I feel that J. Mince's departure was by design. He intentially got sent packing so that he could sign w/Denver...

His immediate signing was too coincidental...

NH3...
"AZANE"

Quote:Pot Roast looks big out there right now, I would say he is heavy. But it doesn't matter, he looks good again. Would much rather have him over Alualu....

x100000000

Quote:Or he's just FAT Laughing he's Always going to be FAT, the beauty is how well he moves for being FAT

Yep.  Knighton's best, and biggest, attribute is his butt.  Defensive line coaches love all that power and weight down low.  He's purpose built.

Quote:Yeah.  Just let the fat boy be fat and play ball!  He's playing great today..... and he looks even heavier than he was when he played here.

The air is thinner up there...he feels lighter! :yes:
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:I feel that J. Mince's departure was by design. He intentially got sent packing so that he could sign w/Denver...

His immediate signing was too coincidental...

NH3...

possible, but if they could prove it Denver would be in for mega fines.

Tony Carter is hurt...

NH3...
"AZANE"